Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What should I do with this? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-should-i-do-t50252.html)

walen 06-19-2010 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Beachbound
Izy has me thinking with those circles, what about Drunkard's Path?

I love the idea of a Drunkard's Path using these fabrics. I adore blue and brown combined in a quilt. You are lucky to have such a nice set of fabric!

sewnsewer2 06-19-2010 08:55 PM

Those fabrics are scrumptious!!

Fusion 06-20-2010 07:07 AM

a friend of mine just finished the panel. She embroidered the words and outlined some flowers and larger items with single DMC floss. Then found a bargin piece of fabric to just bind and back it for a wall hanging for her Daughter. It is really pretty.

OmaForFour 06-20-2010 07:24 AM

My idea for the panel is sell it to me! That is absolutely gorgeous and I am absolutely serious! PM me if you want to sell it. I would not mind even paying you a profit on that one.
OmaForFour
(Marie)

shopella 06-20-2010 07:26 AM

make place mats and a runner if you can set you're table for coffee and doughnuts take a picture and invite us all over for coffee and doughnuts virtual style!

Beachbound 06-20-2010 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by OmaForFour
My idea for the panel is sell it to me! That is absolutely gorgeous and I am absolutely serious! PM me if you want to sell it. I would not mind even paying you a profit on that one.
OmaForFour
(Marie)

awww, that is so tempting...I want to share....
how about if I just tell you it is from Benartex, the Garden Song collection? I just bought it last month on vacation so I am sure it is still available. They were still cutting the panels so it may be quite new. If you can't find it online PM me & I'll look up the name of the shop. I know they would be happy to mail you one.

While looking thru other posts, I saw this site; she is a member of this QB & has what you want!!!!
(lost the link to Favorite Fabrics...BRB!)

well, darn! I can't get it to link but her screen name is Favorite Fabrics so you can find her. She has a lovely web store.

Beachbound 06-20-2010 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Fusion
a friend of mine just finished the panel. She embroidered the words and outlined some flowers and larger items with single DMC floss. Then found a bargin piece of fabric to just bind and back it for a wall hanging for her Daughter. It is really pretty.

I hadn't thought about that but it's a great idea! I am working on a lap quilt, pillows, table runner & wallhanging from the same designer (Nancy Halvorsen for Benartex) from last Christmas. It was from the I Believe collection. I got a panel as a gift & loved it so much I went out & bought another panel & about 10 yards of the go with fabric. That was a costly gift, lol!!! But I'm enjoying working with the collection. I've never done a collection before~ I usually just pick a little from here & a little from there ;-)

Beachbound 06-20-2010 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by shopella
make place mats and a runner if you can set you're table for coffee and doughnuts take a picture and invite us all over for coffee and doughnuts virtual style!

Come on over anyway! The pot is always on!

lillybeck 06-20-2010 12:01 PM

This would make a lovely pieced tablecloth and make a wall hanging or lap quilt from you other piece.

Jeri M 06-20-2010 01:00 PM

I just saw some wonderful pot holders at the LQS - your fabric would be perfect...