Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What are you making for Holiday gift giving? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-you-making-holiday-gift-giving-t113.html)

pansyface2006 12-08-2006 06:21 AM

New to this forum and just love what everyone is making. JudyJo..I love those CW ornaments. I am working on a CW for a king size bed and am about 1/4 way done. I did make one of the CW ornaments last night and it turned out beautiful. Great little gifts for friends.
Barb

Donna 12-08-2006 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Boo
Randy, The instructions are located further up in this same post. I think on page one, but not sure. Just go back thru the topic and you should find them.

Okay, maybe I am blind, but this post is now 5 pages long and I still haven't found the instructions for the CW Ornaments. I know my eyes are getting bad, but I didn't think they were that bad.

pansyface2006 12-08-2006 07:27 AM

Donna
page one and it will show you a pix of the CW ornaments. Click on download for pattern.
Barb

judyjo 12-08-2006 08:00 AM

Hi Donna....Boo is correct - the picture of my ornaments is on page one of the thread "What are you making for the holidays..." But the directions are in another thread called Cathedral Ornaments (pg 4). Click on download. I know ... it's confusing. Hope this helps.

Judyjo

Randy 12-08-2006 08:34 AM

I went to the Cathedral Windows ornament on pg. 1, hit the "download" and got the picture but no instructions so my little pea brain just isn't "getting" where or how to get to the instructions. Maybe I'll see if a quilter friend can help me with the CW pattern. Thanks for trying to help us find the pattern. Randy

judyjo 12-08-2006 08:43 AM

Randy, I started a new thread for the ornament. It is on page 4 of the main forum. Scroll down until you see Cathedral Window Ornament. Open that window and then hit "download". You should get the directions.

JudyJo

LinK 12-08-2006 08:45 AM

Go to the "Main" page and type in cathedral window ornament in the search and the topic will come up, then scroll down and you should find the directions. Don't give up!

Donna 12-08-2006 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by judyjo
Hi Donna....Boo is correct - the picture of my ornaments is on page one of the thread "What are you making for the holidays..." But the directions are in another thread called Cathedral Ornaments (pg 4). Click on download. I know ... it's confusing. Hope this helps. Judyjo

Just think, I can run just about any program, even without instructions. Can't fix anything tho. But sometimes things like this make me feel so, ah, inadequate!

Thanks, got both pics and instructions now.

Randy 12-08-2006 08:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Deforseth:
I just love your scrap quilts. You have arranged your colors so nicely. I tried your spider web pattern a few months ago but gave up on it and went to the Dresden Plate pattern for 2 quilts to use up my scraps. I may revisit the spiderweb now that I see your. Nice work! Keep Sewing.
Randy

LinK 12-08-2006 08:59 AM

That's a beautiful quilt. I've never thought of doing a dresden plate that way.