Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What's your favorite computerized design site? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/whats-your-favorite-computerized-design-site-t265884.html)

NanaInVirginia 06-01-2015 09:41 AM

What's your favorite computerized design site?

I just got an Avante with Pro-stitcher and I am looking for the best sites to download some designs. A site that had frequent sales or specials would be great, but of course my main concern is that the designs stitch out well.

I would be very thankful for recommendations.

Trish

sew scrappy 06-01-2015 10:29 AM

You need to find what works best with your machine and your thread. Most sites will offer free designs for you to test their designs before buying.

greensleeves 06-01-2015 11:11 AM

urbanelementz.com has a free pattern download section. I order from them often and they are friendly and reliable.

Prekteacher 06-01-2015 01:01 PM

I have bought some from annebright.com. They sew up great!

NanaInVirginia 06-01-2015 02:34 PM

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I will definitely be checking out those sites.

NanaInVirginia 06-01-2015 02:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I post this separately because I am sure that it will be deleted and don't want my thank you to be deleted with it.

I originally posted this morning and when the post reached the bottom of the page I posted again saying "No one has suggestions?" I readily admit that I was hoping for opinions quickly. My husband let me get the machine of my dreams and I trust the opinions of the people on this board.

I was very disheartened when I logged back in this afternoon to the following private message from an admin. I will probably be deleted from the forum for speaking my mind but if that is the attitude of admins I don't really care. Way to take the fun out of the hobby for people.

joyce888 06-01-2015 02:49 PM

I love intelligentquilting.com and mycreativestitches.com Intelligent quilting offers daily specials and also have some free patterns. Creative stitches has a section of $5 patterns that change monthly.

NanaInVirginia 06-01-2015 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by joyce888 (Post 7213747)
I love intelligentquilting.com and mycreativestitches.com Intelligent quilting offers daily specials and also have some free patterns. Creative stitches has a section of $5 patterns that change monthly.

That's the site I couldn't remember the name of. Thank you so much.

Toni C 06-01-2015 04:36 PM

All I can say is wow. how disappointing. I didn't know it was considered bumping. I also have to say urbanelementz.com, and Creative Stitches is good. Most of them you can join their emails for sales, new designs and the 5 dollar patterns are a steal
Toni

Peckish 06-01-2015 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by greensleeves (Post 7213598)
urbanelementz.com has a free pattern download section. I order from them often and they are friendly and reliable.

Do they have computerized designs now? I was under the impression that they sold pantos only....?