Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What's on your list you want for Christmas? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/whats-your-list-you-want-christmas-t301634.html)

Henry878 12-18-2018 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by Karamarie (Post 8178113)
I've asked for a new embroidery scissors and ear bags.

What are far bags?

Cactus Stitchin 12-18-2018 05:19 AM

The latest model of the Scan n Cut! I do lots, and lots of machine embroidery and the latest version is susposed to be able to read my embroidery files, PES, and cut the fabric for appliqués. The other feature that tipped the scales for me was the new automated blade adjustment feature so I didn’t need to learn how to do that....... My husband is also a keeper and gives me a very large gift certificate to my favorite Quilt Shop every year. Yup! I’m being spoiled this year!

charity-crafter 12-18-2018 05:26 AM

Hubby bought us all new kitchen appliances and me a tablet. So I shouldn't want anything this year.

But, in my dream world, you know after I win the lottery and get my fancy total body massage chair. I'd like to get the electric accuquilt cutter starter set and stock in steam a seam. :D

jmoore 12-18-2018 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Tartan (Post 8177945)
I have been so blessed this year, I want only to wish everyone a blessed holiday season!

I feel the same...DH and I just buy stocking stuffer items for each other because if we need something during the year, we usually don’t wait until Christmas. : )

Happy Holidays!

coopah 12-18-2018 05:47 AM

Hubs helped me buy an Eversewn 30 this last summer. I bought him a tool he wanted that was on sale at Sears. Also last summer. That's it. Fun and done! 9

Watson 12-18-2018 05:50 AM

My list includes new Machingers, as mine are black from all the dark quilts I've made this year and because of our big trip next year, that's about all I'll likely be getting! :D

Watson

Jcarpentier 12-18-2018 05:50 AM

I really want a dedicated sewing room/space! Right now I work in the dining room...

anonymous 12-18-2018 06:21 AM

I want new transformers for my track lighting in my sewing room. I want to switch to led lights and lots of them. I currently have halogen bulbs which produce so much heat that I am sweating in no time.

Onebyone 12-18-2018 06:24 AM

I can't think of anything quilt related I want. I bought a new Tutto case for my machine a couple weeks ago and paid for a guild bus trip to Missouri Star for March. DH reminded me our lease is up on our house in March so we need to find a house to buy before then and put our house we moved out of up for sale, it's in a different town. We do things odd and out of order but it makes sense to us. LOL

Macybaby 12-18-2018 06:25 AM

I'd like classes so I could get a jump start on using some of the equipment that I already own. I sure don't need any new supplies.