Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Where do you buy Quilters Select rulers? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/where-do-you-buy-quilters-select-rulers-t319312.html)

SusieQOH 10-10-2022 05:14 AM

Where do you buy Quilters Select rulers?

I need to replace the 6 x12 that I broke which was my favorite one. Few places sell them and I don't want to pay full price plus hefty shipping.
Am I missing a place? If not I'll go ahead and just order one. I really love that one the most. The first time I bought a set from the Quilt show when they had a special and they are by far my favorite rulers. Tia

rryder 10-10-2022 05:37 AM

Hi Susie,
I've bought all mine from the Quilt Show. I use the members' discount to buy them. I haven't seen them for sale in other places.

Rob

cashs_mom 10-10-2022 06:01 AM

I know what you mean Susie. I wanted to get a 6 x 12 Quilter's Select ruler. I looked at Quilt Festival and found one booth that had a couple of their rulers. Luckily, one of them was 6 x 12.

Thanks for the heads up on the Quilt Show, Rob

Onebyone 10-10-2022 06:26 AM

A quilt shop close to me sells them and has a 30% off notion sale twice a year. I head straight to the QS ruler rack during the sale. I have about all of the the sizes, some duplicates. Seems every quilt shop I've bee in over the last several years sell QS rulers.

Quiltwoman44 10-10-2022 06:38 AM

I just saw one at Missouri Star quilts

tallchick 10-10-2022 06:47 AM

I bought mine a few years ago in a package deal that was offered by Alex Anderson. Red Rock Threads also carries them and they have wonderful service and good prices.

cashs_mom 10-10-2022 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Onebyone (Post 8570548)
A quilt shop close to me sells them and has a 30% off notion sale twice a year. I head straight to the QS ruler rack during the sale. I have about all of the the sizes, some duplicates. Seems every quilt shop I've bee in over the last several years sell QS rulers.

You're so lucky! There are 2 shops that I use because they're close. Sadly, all they have is Creative Grids which are okay but I prefer QS.

quiltedsunshine 10-10-2022 07:48 PM

When a quilt shop carries Quilter's Select, they have to sign a contract that says they won't sell them online. Maybe The Quilt Show and Missouri Star have a different contract than your local quilt shop.

WMUTeach 10-11-2022 04:20 AM

Search local quilt shops. I was wandering through a shop in Shipshewana this weekend mot looking for them, when they jumped right out in front of me. They were near the other templates but not mixed in. They were all together in a separate display unit. Hidden in plain sight.

SusieQOH 10-11-2022 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by tallchick (Post 8570551)
I bought mine a few years ago in a package deal that was offered by Alex Anderson. Red Rock Threads also carries them and they have wonderful service and good prices.

I bought the same package from them. I'll try Red Rock or maybe just order again from the Quilt Show. MSQC only has a few and not the one I need.