Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Who makes scrappy quilts? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/who-makes-scrappy-quilts-t40134.html)

craftybear 03-20-2010 03:05 PM

I was wondering who makes scrappy quilts?

Pamela Artman 03-20-2010 03:15 PM

me, me, me!! I love scrappy quilts but I usually make mine with controlled colors. I recently made a burgundy and tan scrappy square in a square, a scrappy blue and white bear paw, a scrappy purple and white bear paw and I'm almost finished with a scrappy navy and cream log cabin.

sewnsewer2 03-20-2010 03:16 PM

Me too. I used to be matchy matchy, but I'm loving the scrappy look now! :-D

Ninnie 03-20-2010 03:18 PM

I am a big scrappy lover, the more the better

Sharon321 03-20-2010 03:30 PM

Love them.

maryb119 03-20-2010 03:45 PM

I do. I love them. It never fails.......no matter what fabrics you put together, it looks great when you are finished.

just_the_scraps_m'am 03-20-2010 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Pamela Artman
me, me, me!! I love scrappy quilts but I usually make mine with controlled colors. I recently made a burgundy and tan scrappy square in a square, a scrappy blue and white bear paw, a scrappy purple and white bear paw and I'm almost finished with a scrappy navy and cream log cabin.

do you have any pix of them?

Scissor Queen 03-20-2010 03:51 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I've made a whole bunch of scrappy quilts.

scrappy string quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19553[/ATTACH]

scrappy square in a square
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19555[/ATTACH]

scrappy log cabin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19716[/ATTACH]

SaraSewing 03-20-2010 03:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by just_the_scraps_m'am

I love scrappy. I would rather die with 20 "ugly" scrappy quilts instead if boxes of scraps. I can't post a picture of my latest because it's half quilted. It was from a quilters guild last week. Here's a photo of the pattern- it's really easy. But this one is not mine!

craftybear 03-20-2010 03:54 PM

Wow,

What is the name of that pattern? I love it!

Karen

Originally Posted by SaraSewing

Originally Posted by just_the_scraps_m'am

I love scrappy. I would rather die with 20 "ugly" scrappy quilts instead if boxes of scraps. I can't post a picture of my latest because it's half quilted. It was from a quilters guild last week. Here's a photo of the pattern- it's really easy. But this one is not mine!