Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Are you having this problem since the site maintenance (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/you-having-problem-since-site-maintenance-t112898.html)

marciacp 04-02-2011 09:23 AM

I am curious if anyone else is having this problem.
Ever since Tuesday when maintenance was done on
the site, when I get the list of most active topics for the
day, and then click on one I want to read, I am able
to bring that topic up. But then, instead of being able
to click on the arrow at the top to take me back to
the list of current topics, I have to close that topic,
and go back to my original e-mail, open another topic,
and so on. It was never like this before the maintenance
on Tuesday. I am wondering if there is something wrong
on my end or if others are having that same problem?
Thanks.

wolfkitty 04-02-2011 09:26 AM

I have to do that for my first one, but then I go to the top, click recent topics, pick one, and then I can click on the go back button to go back to the recent topics list.

toomanycats 04-02-2011 09:32 AM

mine comes up Forbidden you do not have permission to access topic displayed if it is more than one page or sometimes changing the topic. Does this mean I am on here too much and need to get more housework done instead?

EagarBeez 04-02-2011 09:34 AM

I am still having problems. I went to post and it lagged something awful. I refreshed the page which also took a while. I just closed that topic and went to the next and then got, this page can not be found. Please check your internet connections. I went back to my email and clicked on the link and got a blank page. This is the 2nd attempt to post something

marciacp 04-02-2011 09:41 AM

Boy, it sounds like others are having a variety of
problems. I hope a moderator can chime in and
address some of these issues. I never had any
problems at all until the maintenance on Tuesday.
Have a Blessed Day!

redturtle 04-02-2011 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by toomanycats
mine comes up Forbidden you do not have permission to access topic displayed if it is more than one page or sometimes changing the topic. Does this mean I am on here too much and need to get more housework done instead?

well i dont have the first problem in common...but im sure alot of us have the second problem in common lol

MadQuilter 04-02-2011 09:51 AM

The problem I just realized is that almost every time I try to post an answer, I get kicked out to a "Internet Explorer is experiencing problems" window. I have to back-arrow and then send the message again and it will post. Sometimes even twice. But not in every subsection of the board either, so this is one of the more elusive intermittent problems.

I work closely with the IT department at my company and I always hear of their frustrations when they have to do a large upgrade. It will work fine on the backup server but as soon as they go live - all hell breaks loose. SO I am convinced that patience is called for because the sweet little code monkeys are working their brains for sure.

sharon b 04-02-2011 09:57 AM

The powers that be are aware of many problems and are working on them- patience is needed at this time :lol:

Patrice has posted many times this morning about clearing your cache and seeing if that helps

Trust me no one wants the board back up to speed anymore then us moderators :wink:

Sadiemae 04-02-2011 09:57 AM

Mine is so slow today I can barely do anything.

MadQuilter 04-02-2011 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
The powers that be are aware of many problems and are working on them- patience is needed at this time :lol:

I like it when I'm right.