Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   You won't believe how I wasted an hour! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/you-wont-believe-how-i-wasted-hour-t74314.html)

brushandthimble 11-04-2010 06:03 PM

I read alot more than I respond to, which is why I have lost a title "a regular here" again...

Originally Posted by shequilts
I'm amazed to see the number of posts made by the daily top posters. Tonight, I decided to experiment and see how many I could do in an hour. I racked up 39 and that was with some fast reading and furious posting. Enough already.
I'll just go back to reading and posting when something appeals to me. Not to every post. :thumbdown:
I waste too much time on my QB addiction already :oops:

littlehud 11-04-2010 06:22 PM

I just love being here. So much to learn and see. The most important thing isn't the number of posts.....it's that you have fun here.

virtualbernie 11-04-2010 06:38 PM

Usually what I have to say someone has said it before me so I just sit back and enjoy the ride!

burnsk 11-04-2010 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
Usually what I have to say someone has said it before me so I just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Ditto :lol: :lol: :lol:

justwannaquilt 11-04-2010 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by wolfkitty
I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. It's just that I don't understand why someone would want that (to post the most). As you said, it takes up a lot of time. Maybe it helps them feel they belong.

Agree 100%.

I only post if I honestly believe I have something to contribute to the thread. other than that as hard as it may be sometimes, I keep my hands to myself!
Thank god I have a life outside of QB!

Annaquilts 11-04-2010 09:29 PM

It is a good addiction.

Qbee 11-04-2010 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by burnsk

Ditto :lol: :lol: :lol:

What comes after DITTO? LOL!
I don't know that I've ever heard anyone who actually makes an effort to be a top poster??? I think some folks just post more because they are on here more or whatever. The only ones that I do try to respond to are those who are introducing themselves for the first time. I just remember how welcomed I felt by all the "Welcome from....." that I got....so I try to always welcome new folks.

plainpat 11-05-2010 01:14 AM

What she said :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grammashel 11-05-2010 04:45 AM

I'm happy to see some of these comments. I'm a lurker and, like others, I don't usually go past the first page since they're mostly repeated sentiments. But I've learned so much and really enjoy "wasting" my time here.

Stitchnripper 11-05-2010 04:57 AM

Hi "shequilts"!! Greetings from Louisiana. Will be in touch next time I'm coming to Atlanta and hope we can schedule something.