Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Progress on Ninja Star quilt

I have some more pictures of the other blocks. I haven't gotten them uploaded onto Photobucket yet...been a busy, crazy weekend. First, Deni unexpectedly showed up Friday about going shopping for a bridesmaids dress for me so I went for that and passed out after I got home. The next day I went to go see Iron Man with some friends and stayed with them instead of going home so another day without net....got no sleep (I've been up for almost 19 hours straight). And instead of bothering to try and go to sleep I voulenteered to go tag along with Jason and Dan to go help Jason's dad get the tarp shades over the ginsing fields...and ended up getting paid for work that I offered to do for free. Finally was able to buy that cheap straightening iron I had my eye on. :) Now I'm just too tired and not in the mood for uploading those pictures (I'm worn out, yet I'm still going like that bunny on the battery commercials...and so much for a career in hand modeling---getting those tarps up really wore out my fingertips. lol)

In any case, after I get some sleep (hopefully), I'll see if I can get the pictures up on here.

I think I'll be okay with the block sizes. Both blocks turned out to be about the same size.

Here's the other block.

I have pictures of the two sets of blocks sewn together, but the internet is running really slow tonight so I'm having trouble getting these pictures up. I'll try to get the other two put up tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the one I was able to upload. :D

Blog Entries
    Very Nice! I can't wait to see more! :D :D :D

Here's the other two (finally). Did I do okay?

Better than okay!

Blog Entries
    Yes, you done good! I can never seem to get my blocks the exact size. Hopefully I can improve on that since I signed up for a block swap :oops:

Looking great though..your points are beautiful!

they are looking great Flying V!!

PERFECT POINTS! You do great work. I can never get my points that good :( can't wait to see the quilt.

Beverly

bj
    Way to go V...looking better than excellent!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2