Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: QNNtv.com membership,

QNNtv.com membership,

Just wondering if anyone has signed up for Fons and Potters QNNtv.com? If so, do you enjoy it? They are running a special for half price membership this week and wondering if I should go for it.

Blog Entries
    I just signed up for this, but one of the ladies that replied to my thread recommended i go through Quilters Club of America. It offered the Easy Quilts magazine, discounts at Fons/Porter, Joanns, and Keepsake. As well as a subscription to QNNtv. It was $29.95 for me. And I love it so far. Lots of extras plus the videos. I think it was well worth the money.

Blog Entries
    I've been a member of QNNTV from day one, back when it was free. I enjoy the videos. Sometimes I renew just the Qnntv site sometimes I renew with Quilters Club. Just depends when my subscription is up.
    Got fabric?

QNN tv

Hello all................. to save money I am about to downgrade my cable service which means I will be only getting the basic local channel I just can't justify paying that big bill and nothings on same old reruns reality tv don't watch any of it and was thinking to join Qnn tv $24.00 yr membership dose anyone have this and what do you think? thanks

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I bought it when there was a coupon for $12 for a year. It's OK, but doesn't thrill me. I'd say it's worth trying out for a year to see if you like the shows on it.

Blog Entries
    I just received an e-mail if you order by the 14 and put in promo code JUL13 you get the first year for $12
    But I do not have it so I can not tell you if it is worth it.
    It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves.

I with you on downsizing cable service. I feel bad for seniors who depend on TV for company, but are on fixed incomes. I can't justify the amount they are charging for poorer & poorer service.

Let me know how you like it?

I had it for a couple of years and liked watching all the shows for awhile but I really don't have a lot of time to stay on the computer that long anymore. I stopped taking it and started watching the free ones and have really enjoyed them more.

Since I don't like "Quilty" and I'm not interested in modern quilting or machine quilting this really has nothing for me. So, I won't be renewing my membership. .

I ordered it when they had a $12 special a few months back. I watched it the first day and haven't been back since. First off I don't think about it and don't spend a lot of time on the computer. I allow myself an hour in the morning and that is mostly taken up answering emails (belong to several groups and that is how we communicate between meetings.) Check this out for about 15 minutes then the computer goes down until evening and then check emails again.

Would I be able to watch it on my I pad.
    Ms Kay