Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A question about online shops...

I have never ordered from this shop, but I have heard very good reports from others who have. I do not know if she ships internationally, but there is contact info on the website. You might also arrange with a forum member here in the states to ship to you privately. http://www.hotdiggitydog.com/

Hello.....I first go to fabshophop and search under product. Have ordered from several shops in this group with no problem. also order from Cheryl's Quilt Shop in Guymon,Ok (a mckenna ryan bom at half the price per mo of a well-known catalog and another bom from heartandhand.

Blog Entries
    Try Web Fabrics - they will ship worldwide, and the quality of their fabrics is wonderful!

equilter is the place I use the most, their closeups of the fabric swatches are right on on my monitor. I believe they will send a 2x2 inch sample. Happy quilting!

I have ordered from fabric.com and fabricdepot.com and have been very happy with both. Fabrics were exactly as ordered and shipments were made quickly and correctly!!

Blue chicken if you are able to find nice "Pug" fabric can you let me know where you find it........I would love to get some.......LOVE MY PUG!!

I saw a beautiful quilt someone made with pugs on it...but have never seen that fabric......most fabrics I have seen have a variety of breeds on the same fabric.

Good Luck with your search.

Barb

Mary Jo's now has a website and you can order fabric from her on the internet (notions too!). I haven't ordered from her since I live only 30 minutes from her store. It's my favorite place!

I have little willpower when I go to Mary Jo's; my oldest daughter has asked me to please not will my cloth to her. (Does that tell you how much cloth I have?)

Bebe in North Carolina

equilter.com has great fabrics and great service

I live in Canada and have ordered from www.fatquartershop.com in the
    USA and there is a local shop in British Columbia that has wonderful fabric and an on-line store. Try www.hamelsfabrics.com

Hope this helps.

Nancy

HI,
    A place I have purchased from is WWW.Marshalldrygoods.com
    They have good prices and fabric and postage is reasonable.

vinette

I've ordered twice from www.jofabrics.com and been happy with what I received. Good quality and colors as pictured online. They have a good selection and the site is well organized.

I buy a lot of fabric online, much more than I buy locally. That way my quilts don't look like everone else's in the guild. I go through www.quiltshops.com. I've never had a problem with their member shops.

Marilyn

I especially recommend Over the Rainbow in Washington state. Laura is great to deal worth. And her prices are good. :-D

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=28085229
    I found this with pug dogs only on it.

I have ordered from Mary Jo's fabrics of Gastonia NC, Sew What Fabrics and Batiks Etc. in Wytheville, VA, Martha Pullen Co of Huntsville, AL and have had good success with all of them. Don't know if they ship overseas.

Wanda

I do a lot of shopping from quiltshops.com it has 150 shops on it and I have never been dissatisfied with their fabric. Hope that helps.

I had a pug fabric by Michael Miller if that helps any also. Good luck!

sorry trhat website is fabricshops.com

I have bought fabric at numerous stores across the USA and have found them to have good fabric. Lucky for you, pugs are a popular breed. My daughter's dog, Lucky, is a pug and I have bought fabric for her with Pugs on it. If you type in Pug fabrics, you should be able to find some good stores out there.

Marguerite

I've ordered from Keepsake quilting (www.keepsakequilting.com) many times and never been disappointed. They ship overseas and I think they add $15 for that.
    ShirleyAnne

Quilter Studio in Westminster, Massachusetts
    Craft Connection.com
    Ann's Crafts and Fabric in New Hampshire

I have had great service from these.

I use equilter.com a lot and have never been disappointed. The
    pictures they show of the fabric matches what I ordered. The prices
    are reasonable and shipping is fairly quick. I've tried a couple of
    other places with good luck also. Just watch for secure sites.

hotdiggitydog.com has pug fabric. Go to coordinate fabric, scroll down to #107. They do ship internationally. I have never ordered from this site.

I've had great service from Thousands of Bolts and also Peggy Anne's. Takes about 7 days to arrive in SE Qld, Australia.

Try Etsy.com for pug fabric

I have ordered from several online shops with no problems. I just received and order from fabric.com yesterday that I ordered four days ago. Also, Connecting Threads is another favorite. Try to find sites that use paypal. I had my credit card number stolen several years ago. By using Paypal, you don't have to type in your number. It is well worth looking into. Also, there is a quaint, little shop in Bettsville, Ohio called the Door Mouse that has an online store that I just love. :D

I have ordered from Joann's online store, Connecting Threads, and a couple of others. Connecting Threads has the superior fabrics but not sure about either of them shipping overseas.

Get the gloves yet?

Hugs,
    Sharon

Blog Entries
    Recently, I ordered from www.quiltexpressions.com and was very pleased. I ordered some sale fabric - a pattern that I had been looking for for a long time, and it was actually on sale! I ordered 4 yards - didn't want to run out again. A day or so later, they called to say they only had 2 yards, would that be all right. Of course! It arrived within about 4 days, even though they say on their site it may take a week. It was about 3 1/2 inches MORE than 2 yards, and they didn't charge extra. Needlesstosay, I was very pleased with their service. Don't know if they ship Int'l, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2