Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quick--New Home My Excel 4018

Does anyone know anything about these machines?
    Is it worth $25? I've got a chance to get one but I need to leave within 1/2 hr to get it. It's 10:37 central here so around 11am I'll be leaving.

I hope you get it.

Blog Entries
    Just found this ... did you get it ?

I got it but since I just bought a Brother two weeks ago I'm not bringing it into the house until DH is asleep. Tomorrow morning will probably be a good time. I'm hoping it's a good one. It looks like a pretty simple little machine. I also bought a BUNCH of fabric at the local Goodwill for 72 cents a yard. How in the world did they come up with that price???? I bought about 15 yards. Some of it's not real pretty but I think it will work up nicely or be great in a utility quilt. You know what? He's in the basement right now, maybe I can.... Man, I'm good! It's upstairs so I'll get to try it later tonight. I didn't really need it, I've got at least 15 portables but sometimes I give them away to the ladies and young girls in my church and neighborhood. I just like to clean, oil and try out something different.

If it was only $25 you got a fantastic bargin. Flaunt it!!!

Thanks--you never can tell, I just might. Not much of anything else left to "flaunt" these days. LOL Gravity, age and a tremendous amount of sagging took care of that.

Quote Originally Posted by raptureready
    Thanks--you never can tell, I just might. Not much of anything else left to "flaunt" these days. LOL Gravity, age and a tremendous amount of sagging took care of that.
    With the new machine you can nip a little here and tuck a little there. Maybe even take dart somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sewgull
    Quote Originally Posted by raptureready
    With the new machine you can nip a little here and tuck a little there. Maybe even take dart somewhere.
    When I went in to be filleted a few years ago I asked the doc to throw in a tummy tuck while he was cutting but he didn't do it.