Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilt Angel question >

Quilt Angel question

Quilt Angel question

Old 08-04-2010, 09:18 AM

Oh well, Maybe me and someone else can become quilt angels to each other, that way we can give each other our own info. It wouldnt be anonymous but would be just as fun!
Old 08-26-2010, 09:37 AM

Leah, You can always quilt something for a local hospital - A Cancer Center Unit - there is always someone there that would love a quilt to snuggle with and feel loved! Just another suggestion!
Old 08-26-2010, 09:40 AM

It can be done in private with someone you know needs a hug. Use the PM. Sometimes it feels good to do that but on this group you can maybe get info through PM to send something but as a group too many here. By the way wonder what the number of members is?
Old 08-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Power Poster

As of today :

Total number of users: 15280
Old 08-26-2010, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
As of today :

Total number of users: 15280
WOW!
Old 08-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Power Poster

the secret quilt angel program is a year long program, we signed up last fall/winter for this year. our obligation is to send something every month for the year to our angel-ee; so if you want to get in on this watch the board for next year's sign ups; i would guess it will show up in November or somewhere before the middle of December so angel's can be assigned to their secret pal for next year. for me this has been alot of fun putting together little packages each month for a person i do not really know and also of course the recieving has been great. unfortunatly there have been a few people who have not met their obligations; so,i hope if you do want to join in next year's program you really understand that this is a YEAR LONG COMMITMENT.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by ckcowl
the secret quilt angel program is a year long program, we signed up last fall/winter for this year. our obligation is to send something every month for the year to our angel-ee; so if you want to get in on this watch the board for next year's sign ups; i would guess it will show up in November or somewhere before the middle of December so angel's can be assigned to their secret pal for next year. for me this has been alot of fun putting together little packages each month for a person i do not really know and also of course the recieving has been great. unfortunatly there have been a few people who have not met their obligations; so,i hope if you do want to join in next year's program you really understand that this is a YEAR LONG COMMITMENT.
Maybe people sign up with good intentions and lose their jobs partway through the year? That is a very real possibility in this economy.