Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilt kits... >

Quilt kits...

Quilt kits...

Old 05-21-2013, 06:54 AM

I have purchased many kits from Connecting Threads and each and every one of them have been great fabric, I just ordered another one yesterday.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:47 AM

Stitchin' Heaven in Mineola, TX has nice kits, and they have a good block of the month program, too. Pinwheels and Posies in Dickinson, TX also has some nice kits. I ordered a kit from Connecting Threads once and was disappointed in the fabric. The hand was not comfortable and the colors were not what was pictured, so I haven't gone back there.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:31 PM

I don't usually buy kits, but I won the Feb. Shop Hop, and ended up buying a kit from ShabbyFabric.com. It had enough extra fabric that I made a mini quilt just like the original. I would definitely buy from them again.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:57 PM

Many local quilt shops sell kits. If you can go there you can check out the fabric
Old 05-21-2013, 07:10 PM

I have purchased several kets from them & have been very happy with the fabrics & patterns. My only suggestion is to open the kits right away & make sure all the fabric was there & in the sizes stated in the pattern. I received one kit that was missing fabric & did not check it. It was short 2 fat quarters of the fabric when I got around to it & that was about 6 months after the purchase. I contacted them & unfortunately they did not have any yardage in the missing pieces, but they did have some other of the fabrics in the same line so that they were able to send me 2 fata quarters. And, since it was the same line no one but me knew they were not the same design as called for. Their customer service is great.