Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilt Motion / Quilters Creative Touch Version 3 -  Help! >

Quilt Motion / Quilters Creative Touch Version 3 - Help!

Quilt Motion / Quilters Creative Touch Version 3 - Help!

Old 08-26-2018, 09:32 AM

Default Quilt Motion / Quilters Creative Touch Version 3 - Help!

Am running Quilt Motion QCT v3 on a BabyLock LongArm

It has always run normally, some how I have done something to change how the software displays on the tablet that is attached to the screen and am unable to get back to normal......

Historically the tablet (as with any other system) shows the design in order to set up the process, then once the quilting process is activated the pattern darkens to show the progress of the machines sewing line.... this is normal and this is what I have come to expect of any computerized long arm machine I have used over time....

Today we have a new wrinkle.... the pattern loaded but is no longer displayed on the screen but the correct sewing line is shown as the machine shows the progress of the sewing/quilting process.

The simple question is how do I get the pattern display back onto the screen as it has been in the past? and can anyone provide insight as to how I managed to get myself in this pickle in the first place so I can avoid doing it in the future.....LOL

I asked the Grace support people but expect it will be close to a week before I get any answer from them... It will most likely be a full and complete answer but I don't want to wait a week to finish my quilt which is a present for someone.
Old 08-26-2018, 03:49 PM

I have QuiltMotion 4. I purchased it from the Grace Company and I call them when I have questions and talk to their technical department. I'm still learning this, but they have always been willing to help me. You might try giving them a call tomorrow.
Old 12-18-2018, 06:49 AM

What do you need help with?
Old 06-09-2019, 04:13 PM

Is the QMCT software obsolete?
Old 06-09-2019, 05:29 PM

If no other changes were made to the computer, and the QCT was not updated, obsolete or not, the software should work. I would re-load the software on a different computer and run it in simulation mode, or connect it (the other computer) to the quilting set up for a test run. If it works when the other computer is hooked up, that most likely means that either the original computer has a problem or the QCT software is corrupted, or both.