Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilt Pro

Blog Entries

Quilt Pro

Is there a demo version by any chance? I would love to try it, but don't want to invest if it's not a good fit for me.
    Dorian

If you've met one child with Autism, you've met ONE child with Autism.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peckish View Post
    Thanks for the list, Peggi. I only found one that's Mac compatible. It's Foundation Factory, which I already have.
    Dorian

Blog Entries
    Oh, you didn't say Mac! lol. It looks like they released a Mac version last year, they have a free trial. You might also consider installing virtualization software so you can run Windows programs on your Mac. My DH uses VMWare.

From the Quilt-Pro website:

"Activation allows you to purchase and try-out Quilt-Pro risk free for 30 days. If you decide that Quilt-Pro is not right for you, you can return it during the 30 trial period, provided that you do not permanently activate Quilt-Pro. Once you permanently activate Quilt-Pro, it is non-refundable."

Hope this helps!

They are doign their trial versions different now. I have 123Quilt and QuiltPro version 6 for Windows, I neve have seem to gotten into using the QuiltPro. If you do find that you want to buy it, I am interested in selling my copy for $75. I do have the disk and the book. The activation is transferrable. I have verified this with the company as I had bought version 5 and sold it on here when the upgrade came out. Let me know if you are interested.
    Proud Navy Mom!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChatterBugQuilts?ref=pr_shop

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by natalieg View Post
    If you do find that you want to buy it, I am interested in selling my copy for $75. I do have the disk and the book. The activation is transferrable. I have verified this with the company as I had bought version 5 and sold it on here when the upgrade came out. Let me know if you are interested.
    I would be interested but I use a Mac. The software isn't compatible. I'm a Mac person, but I wish stuff wasn't so much more expensive than PC's.
    Dorian