Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilt Rack pictures please >

Quilt Rack pictures please

Quilt Rack pictures please

Old 11-22-2022, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by ElaineCovid View Post
ekuw - is this a free standing ladder type? or does it need to lean on the wall? It looks interesting!
It is not free standing; has to lean against the wall. It is big and sturdy.
Old 11-22-2022, 10:43 AM

DH bought me a quilt rack years ago from a company called Robinson's Woodcrafts. I don't see the one I have for sale now but there is a picture of it in the photos section of the website. Mine holds 4 quilts & the picture shows a one quilt rack. I really love it & it's easy to put on & remove my quilts. That wooden bar that the quilt hangs on slides into slots on each side. There is a notch cut on on the bottom of each wooden bar so it won't slide off while your quilt is on it. I think your brother could make something like this. Mine is 38" wide & 24" high & holds 4 quilts.

https://robinsonswoodcrafts.com/pict...lery/#bwg1/117
Old 11-22-2022, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Quiltwoman44 View Post
Oh my Toogie, i can see your little quilt rack having babies!
I think mine is the baby off of cjsews- lol
Old 11-22-2022, 05:12 PM

Thank you everyone, I found several that I like the looks of, just have to narrow it down and discuss with my brother... he is capable of building anything I find that I want. He is so talented!
Old 11-24-2022, 04:46 AM

Thank you OSEWME for the quilt rack display site. I found about 1/4 way thru I was no longer looking at the racks but at the quilt show. There were some lovey quilts on display with those racks! My mom, a woodworker, made me a quilt rack many years ago from oak much like the shelf rack on Robinsons site.
Old 11-25-2022, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Lena1952 View Post
Thank you OSEWME for the quilt rack display site. I found about 1/4 way thru I was no longer looking at the racks but at the quilt show. There were some lovey quilts on display with those racks! My mom, a woodworker, made me a quilt rack many years ago from oak much like the shelf rack on Robinsons site.
I did the same, looked at the quilts.-lol-One of my son-in-laws asked me yesterday if I was watching the new episodes of Yellowstone. I asked him why? Were there any new quilts?-lol He knows I don't watch the show, hardly watch TV, but I told him to be on the lookout for quilts on the show.