Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilt show

Blog Entries
    I attended a quilt show yesterday in Geraldine, Alabama. Was I ever bowed over. First of all, it was held in what I considered a small brick building. They sure knew how to use every inch. My husband and I took my quilter friend with us and we were blessed with sights o behold. Now, I have been toquilt shows before but I believe this was a winner. We were allowed to take pictures so we can continue to enjoy the beauty of those quilts.
    There were chicken scratch, embellishments of every kind. Oh well, this probably old hat to you quilters. We were able to buy chances to win a quilt which of course we did. Wish me luck. They also had a store with fabric, etc. My friend bought some fabric..good brand.. for $4.00 a yard. Me, I bought a grab bag. Had all sorts of good stuff in it. I might even try another quilt.

any pictures you can share. Sounds like a great time!

Blog Entries
    We love to see pictures.
    What a great memorable
    day that you had.

Sounds like a fun day! Do we get to see pics-?

Sounds like a wonderful day. I'm glad you had fun.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grancy
    I attended a quilt show yesterday in Geraldine, Alabama. Was I ever bowed over. First of all, it was held in what I considered a small brick building. They sure knew how to use every inch. My husband and I took my quilter friend with us and we were blessed with sights o behold. Now, I have been toquilt shows before but I believe this was a winner. We were allowed to take pictures so we can continue to enjoy the beauty of those quilts.
    There were chicken scratch, embellishments of every kind. Oh well, this probably old hat to you quilters. We were able to buy chances to win a quilt which of course we did. Wish me luck. They also had a store with fabric, etc. My friend bought some fabric..good brand.. for $4.00 a yard. Me, I bought a grab bag. Had all sorts of good stuff in it. I might even try another quilt.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Great, thanks!

Cool quilts. Thanks for sharing with us

Blog Entries
    There were plenty of pretty quilts but trying to get in a position to photograph them was not easy. Glad you enjoyed the ones I was able to take.