Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
QuiltCraftSewingShowNov.19-21 CLARKCTY FAIRGROUNDS >

QuiltCraftSewingShowNov.19-21 CLARKCTY FAIRGROUNDS

QuiltCraftSewingShowNov.19-21 CLARKCTY FAIRGROUNDS

Old 11-15-2009, 09:27 AM

Hi All you Pacific Northwesterners:
Who of you are planning to attend the Clark County Quilt and Craft Show in Ridgefield next week? If you are going maybe we can meet each other there just to get a face with a name? Winewoman invited me to meet her so I'm extending the invitation. We are meeting on THURSDAY. As yet we haven't figured out a meeting place but I was thinking we might try to make the meeting at the food counter....ya, I'm a foodie! :twisted: Actually, I've never been to the show so I can only think that they will have a food/concession area but don't know anywhere else to meet unless it was at the bathrooms but there might be a dozen or so of those :?: :?: Let us know if you can join us and we'll get a solid meeting place plan figured out. For info about the show just Google CLARK COUNTY EVENT CENTER, click on EVENTS and look for the November 19th date or you can GOOGLE PACIFIC QUILT, CRAFT AND SEWING FESTIVAL. There is a map of how to get there, a printable coupon for $1.00 off admission ($8.00 without a coupon) or check out Fabricland or other larger fabric outlets and get a FREE tickent for admission. Parking is $5.00 per car. Admission tickets are good for all 3 days.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:43 AM
Banned

Oh I wish I could go.......Sounds like such fun! :D

Just make sure you post some pics of it so we can all enjoy it with you.

Billy
Old 11-15-2009, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Oh I wish I could go.......Sounds like such fun! :D

Just make sure you post some pics of it so we can all enjoy it with you.

Billy
Sure will, Billy.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:29 PM

Sounds like so much fun feathers. Wish I could be there with you guys. Have fun!
Old 11-15-2009, 12:30 PM
Power Poster

I just received an email about this too!!! I am going to attatch a copy of the program to this event so that you can find a meeting place easier. It also lists all of the free classes that are going to be available each day.
This is being held in the area where I grew up 8)

The fairgrounds are just North of Vancouver/Portland on Interstate 5
The exit is clearly marked and is very easy to find, you can see it as it sits right next to the freeway.

I am hoping to get down there to it, but won't know for sure until Tues or Wed.... I would love to meet up with all who are going though!!! :D :D :D

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Attachment-57331.pdf (87.7 KB, 140 views)
Old 11-15-2009, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by amma
I just received an email about this too!!! I am going to attatch a copy of the program to this event so that you can find a meeting place easier. It also lists all of the free classes that are going to be available each day.
This is being held in the area where I grew up 8)

The fairgrounds are just North of Vancouver/Portland on Interstate 5
The exit is clearly marked and is very easy to find, you can see it as it sits right next to the freeway.

I am hoping to get down there to it, but won't know for sure until Tues or Wed.... I would love to meet up with all who are going though!!! :D :D :D
Amma, thank you for the info attached to your post. I had copied one off to take to our quilt meeting on Wed. and somehow left it behind so I was glad to have easy access to printing another. I have several classes in mind that I'd like to take. I can't believe they are offering free ones and the classes that have a price tag are so reasonably priced. I may have to camp out and stay a couple days!

I sure hope you get to come to the show on Thursday. Once we have a group we'll send out the particulars for our Quilt Board members meeting.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Power Poster

I have been debating on staying over too, at my mom's and going a couple of days...those classes look like sooo much fun!!! :D :D :D