Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilters cruise control

Quilters cruise control

Hello,
    I recently got a whole new Quilters cruise set up for my Janome 1600. I set everything up step by step but- (1) machine doesnít do anything; light come on and it functionally works, but not with QC I push the handle button but nothing. I move the machine, nothing. (2) even after turning the machine off the purple cruise brain box still shows a green light. (3) hubby has walked through each step and said it looks right to him.

Iíve sent 2 emails to the company with no response yet. Can someone please help me? Thank you all.
    LaQuita Bristow
    Sent from my iPad
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

https://www.google.com/search?client...w=1192&bih=567
    maybe you can find answers at this troubleshooting page. I experienced a similar problem last week and I felt so stupid. Had not used for a while and I set my desired stitch, turned on machine, light and found the machine would not sew. Panic! Started investigation and discovered I had forgotten to turn on the box itself..the button was on the end, hidden away and my memory had failed!
    I hoipe your 'fix' is as simple as mine. But, sorry, I have no other suggestions.

I have this same set up, my husband installed everything for me. Did you remember to actually turn on or flip the switch to on for the 1600?? It's a little black switch on the end of the machine and has a | O on it??? Clear as mud???