Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
The reason I have a disorganized fabric stash... >

The reason I have a disorganized fabric stash...

The reason I have a disorganized fabric stash...

Old 04-27-2010, 10:47 AM

And that's MY story and I'm sticking to it!!
Old 04-27-2010, 10:59 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by wildyard
I am a kind and caring person and I never want my friends and family to feel badly about themselves. In fact, I always want them to be able to look at my stash (or kitchen or livingroom, etc.) and be able to feel GOOD about themselves. I want them to be able to think, "Wow, I thought my stash (home) was a mess, but compared to this, I'm doing great!". This is a sacrifice I gladly make for my friends and family because I care about them so very much.
What a GREAT friend you are :D:D:D (((HUGS))) Thank you!!! :D:D:D However, I think mine would make YOU feel better LMBO
Old 04-27-2010, 11:01 AM

I am a kind and caring person and I never want my friends and family to feel badly about themselves. In fact, I always want them to be able to look at my stash (or kitchen or livingroom, etc.) and be able to feel GOOD about themselves. I want them to be able to think, "Wow, I thought my stash (home) was a mess, but compared to this, I'm doing great!". This is a sacrifice I gladly make for my friends and family because I care about them so very much.
Love it!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:22 AM

I only have one half empty bin. There is one more that I have been throwing denuim in as the guys donate their jeans. Thats about it....!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by granniebj
I only have one half empty bin. There is one more that I have been throwing denuim in as the guys donate their jeans. Thats about it....!
Just wait til that fabric bug hits and all you want to buy, buy, buy. :thumbup:
Old 04-27-2010, 11:28 AM

Just makes it easier to get more, knowing it can fit in some nook or crannie somewhere.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:02 AM
Power Poster

You are so funny. I'm using your excuse for my fabric being the way it is.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:39 AM

I clean my sewing room, line the fbarics up just fine, assort by color, etc. I have bins,baskets, three walls of shelves away from the sun, an 18 x 18 ft roonabd how nice,.......oops then I have to pull fabrics for a project, fabrics for a swap, tops for Project Linus nad Quilt for Kids, then retreats, sewing bees.....and Wallah....back to "can;t find the table, have to climb over the fabric on the floor, now where was that????/It's all a vicious cycle. But when I go to clean again, it's like "here it is", Forgot I had that. Kind of keeps the stash in your mind. LOL
Neat quilters have too much time on their hands.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:46 AM

:thumbup: amen sister!!

Ditter