Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Robison Anton thread at JoAnn's

Robison Anton thread at JoAnn's

Did anyone try to buy any (in the Viking Dept) buy 1/get 1 free? Usually the sales don't apply to that section of the store but I don't see any restrictions in their flyer and hey show a spool that looks like their brand.

I really need some embroidery thread and this is a good deal - but I hate to drive all the way out there if they aren't on sale.

Karen

The only way you will be able to get any sales for the RA thread is is you have purchased a machine through Viking and/or Singer. When you register the machine, you get on their mailing list and email list. That's the way they send sale circulars or coupons. We recently got a paper shopping bag that was quite large with 15% off.

The Viking sales folks may extend some % off when they feel generous. Usually, it's limited to their own customers.
    Kat Zak
    Unwrap each day as if it were a gift – enjoy and appreciate life.

Blog Entries
    Check Shoppers Rule.com

Blog Entries
    I have a Viking machine. It's an older (1982) Viking 940. Is this thread recommended for it, or is that one more for the newer machines? There's no mention of it in my manual. Just wondering.