Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Rossville  Quilts - Rossville Indiana >

Rossville Quilts - Rossville Indiana

Rossville Quilts - Rossville Indiana

Old 12-16-2010, 09:20 AM

I've ordered from them and no problems. Good prices and quick service.
Barb
Old 12-16-2010, 02:12 PM

All is well and their service is great!! I got an email from them this morning when they opened. They had put aside a kit for me yesterday when I talked to the lady about the backing to match the kit. It has already been shipped out and I can hardly wait to see it!! Anyone who lives close by is very fortunate to have such a great LQS with a very conscientious owner ! I will definitely order from her again in the future and would tell anyone considering placing an order not to hesitate! If I ever make it out to Indiana I will have to stop in and top off my stash!!
Old 12-16-2010, 04:49 PM

You would not be disappointed they know there customers by name.I think they may have been closed today not sure but when schools are closed so are they .And I think they are also closed on Mondays.You also may want to check out a shop in Panama City Beach Florida they have an online store also beautiful fabrics called Quilting By The Bay Email is quiltingbythebay.com
discovered shop while on vacation you name it
they had it whole room full of beautiful batiks nice selection of oriental fabrics, flannels,wide backings lots of colors and of course all the beautiful cotton prints one of the nicest shops I have ever been to .Have done online orders and received shipment in about three business days you can have a lot of fun looking at this shop if any one is going to be in that area and they have amazing paper piecing patterns hope you guys check this shop out as well .Have fun shopping Happy Holidays everyone.Angie
Old 12-17-2010, 08:02 AM
SC

I ordered fabric from them last year I think it was. No problems at all. Received my order rather quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:19 AM

I just got an order from them this morning (Wednesday)--I ordered it online Sunday! This is my second order from them, and both times service has been fast and efficient.