Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Row By Row >

Row By Row

Row By Row

Old 07-10-2016, 09:13 AM
CRO

This is my first year doing the RXR. I wanted to do one from my home state. I went to that states row FB page and offered to swap rows from my area. I was able to get all the rows I wanted that way.
Old 07-11-2016, 08:26 AM

Thank you all for your responses. First, let me say that I did go to the RBR website, printed out the lists, printed out state maps, and spent hours trying to match places on the lists with cities on the map. Also, I realize the purpose is to get people in the stores, but I don't have the time or money to travel to all these places. My brother went to the shop in Alamogordo, NM and my DH went to the shop in Ballinger, TX; however, NY, NJ and FL are not close. I did talk to several shop owners, and they explained the rules about mailing. I've waited 63 years to make this quilt; I think a few more months won't bother me much. I have already made arrangement with two shops to mail kits to me and hope to locate a few more. Those of you who have so graciously offered to go to a shop will be getting a PM from me. You are one of the reasons I love quilters and members of this Board.

ores. The places I have lived are listed below. I have gotten rows for Chicago, IL, Alamogordo, NM, and Ballinger, TX; however, I was an Army brat and need a little help with the others.

Fort Dix, New Jersey
Niagara Falls, NY
Wichita Falls, TX
Homestead, FL

I appreciate any help you can give me.[/QUOTE]