Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Searching for some additional fabric >

Searching for some additional fabric

Searching for some additional fabric

Old 06-09-2021, 04:24 AM

Default Searching for some additional fabric

I am sure many have found themselves in my position. ThoUght you had enough fabric to finish a project and find out you don’t. I am in search of a batik, cream I. Color with daisy like flowers on it. I know if I was to post a picture of it I might have a better chance and will try to do that on Friday, with the help of my sewing partner. If anyone can help please reach out to me. Thanks
Lori
Old 06-10-2021, 11:32 AM

I am in the same boat right now! I purchased a batik wide back with sunflower like images for a queen size. Then I decided to split the top, change the borders and make two twins. That fabric is not to be found. All I know is I purchased it online during shutdown. So I plan to find another batik the same "flavor" as the first one. They will be different but hopefully close to the same. I wish you better luck. If not, the great thing about batiks is they read tone on tone and play well together.
Old 06-11-2021, 09:53 AM

Default need fabric

Try Marshalls Dry goods. I was in your position and they had everything I needed. Very pleased with them and fast service. I emailed a scanned copy of two pieces and sure enough they had it all
Evelyn