Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SECRET SANTA CHAT

Well, I don't know how it was supposed to work, but I am surprise that the post works so slow in Canada....In Mexico it is even slowlier and things may never arrive....When I once complain about it...I got the reply that its not their fault...???? They were blaiming the US post..... :(

Connie1948, same here... :( Hopefully there aren't very many who didn't receive...some people sent late, so there's still a chance.

Also, I didn't put my screen name in the package I sent. Should I sent a pm to let her know, or just keep it secret forever?

rf

Lorette:
    I think your suggestion is a WINNER! I bet there isn't anyone on the board who would have a problem with doing things a bit earlier in 2008.

Thanks for the suggestion and if anyone is counting, count me in for Secret Santa in 2008. :lol: :lol: :D :D
    Feathers

Blog Entries
    now look! can we at least wait until summer to start kvetching about Christmas 08? Oy Vey!!!

:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :roll: :lol:

I'm going to leave this thread stuck to the top until New Year's Day to give everybody a chance to read and share.

By the way ... some of the ladies have started posting pictures of their purdy presents. I hope everybody who played will do the same.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/3732.page

RF: I only I'd myslef by the return address lable on the package
    Connie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2