Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Secret Santa Day is HERE!! Chat today 3pm Central! >

Secret Santa Day is HERE!! Chat today 3pm Central!

Secret Santa Day is HERE!! Chat today 3pm Central!

Old 11-23-2008, 07:20 PM

My opinion? If you can fulfill an obligation, then why sign up for something? Sure, being a bit late is not ok, mine was and I have no good excuse for it, but to wait until last minute to send out is wrong and to NOT send out is even worse!
Old 11-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Power Poster

That is too bad that some are not meeting the deadline or commitment. :cry: I was sweating what to get my exchange and rushed to get it out on time as this was my first time and I didn't want others to think poorly of me. I just hope it all works out in the end.
But on a good note, my box has been quite today ! No voices calling out to me ! :lol:
Old 11-23-2008, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
That is too bad that some are not meeting the deadline or commitment. :cry: I was sweating what to get my exchange and rushed to get it out on time as this was my first time and I didn't want others to think poorly of me. I just hope it all works out in the end.
But on a good note, my box has been quite today ! No voices calling out to me ! :lol:
I too was panicking getting it out and mine was out a bit late, but knew I would at least meet the deadline even if I had to Express Mail it, I would have.
No noises? That's a good thing.
I did get a package in the mail today that was screaming at me to open it. I DID!! Thanks Sharon!!!
Old 11-23-2008, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
There are 10 who have not received their Secret Santa package yet. I am concerned about a couple of them that they won't arrive in time for the chat on December 7th, as they were just mailed.

There is one person that I have not heard back from as to whether they have received their parcel and mailed theirs out. I :)
Come on guys, play nice! Nag, Nag, Nag! You got the rules when you signed up!
Old 11-23-2008, 10:04 PM

Every day this week and next week, everyone sing Please Mr. Postman!! The postmen will gladly drop the packages off to shut us up! :) LOL

Terri you sing really loud so they hear you all the way from your pebble! lol
Old 11-23-2008, 10:08 PM

If I sing, he'll run away and not leave the packages!! lol
Old 11-24-2008, 05:22 AM

No chance if I sing, heīll run a mile, LOL perhaps he has already heard me. I have to report that he hasnīt left me any packages today.
There is always tomorrow. I make it exactly 14 days so I think tomorrow is going to be good.

Elle
Old 11-24-2008, 06:12 AM
Power Poster

Oh no!!! Those packages may have bunched up under Santa's seat to keep warm and just haven't been found ...YET!!! Those stinky little elves need to get busy, clean up that sleigh and find those boxes! I sure hope they get delivered soon!

My box moved a little last night by itself. I still hear some peeping coming from it and its warm when I touch it. What does that mean?
Old 11-24-2008, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh no!!! Those packages may have bunched up under Santa's seat to keep warm and just haven't been found ...YET!!! Those stinky little elves need to get busy, clean up that sleigh and find those boxes! I sure hope they get delivered soon!

My box moved a little last night by itself. I still hear some peeping coming from it and its warm when I touch it. What does that mean?
You must have chicken in there if there's peeping! Better open it to let them out! :)
Old 11-24-2008, 08:32 AM
Power Poster

I too was panicking getting it out and mine was out a bit late, but knew I would at least meet the deadline even if I had to Express Mail it, I would have.
No noises? That's a good thing.
I did get a package in the mail today that was screaming at me to open it. I DID!! Thanks Sharon!!!

You are Very Welcome . I hope it was what you where looking for . If I sing goodness only knows what will happen to all those poor packages in Santas hurry to get away from all the racket ! LOL Fingers crossed for the missing packages
Shaorn