Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: To See If Anybody is Interested - US and International Round Robin III

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Leota
    Ok, I think I know that Aug 15th is closing date right? Sept 15 is shipping date of centers.
    WHEN do we get our groups?
    I'm working on it right now.
    Still waiting for some to sign up.
    I SHOULD have the groups e-mailed to everyone the last week of the month.
    But, work on your centers so you will have them ready to mail on the 15th. If you already have them done....put them in the envelope ready to be mailed.
    Right now we have 101 people signed up. NO, not all 101 are participating, just 101 names that have posted interest. If everyone signs up that said they were going to, there will be 17 groups. I have a few people who are wanting to do 2 centers, but at the moment, I am not allowing it only because it's hard to keep up with 2 centers. Ask me how I know this? So, I have 10 names of those that are wanting to do 2, but took them on a first come, first serve basis. I'm pretty sure that all 10 people WILL NOT be able to do 2 centers, I think I will most likely only need 3 or 4, which I have already. Those people are just standing by.
    WOW 17 groups! it was hard keeping up with the 10 groups last year.

Blog Entries
    Yes it was Leota....VERY hard to keep up with 10 groups. You ALL will have to swear to keep in good communication with each other throughout this year. The coordinator job that Terri signed up for is going to be tremendously hard. :shock:

Please everyone make sure that you email the person you are mailing to BEFORE you send the centers out and if you notice any lags/problems...etc....contact Terri BEFORE it goes on for months at a time. There really isn't a way for her to keep up with each person...she'll have to rely on the groups to help keep her informed of any problems/issues...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    You ALL will have to swear to keep in good communication with each other throughout this year.
    I do
    8-)

I've never participated in a round robin before, but have always been intrigued by the idea. I think I would like to try it.

I swear but not to loud. I will Keep in communication and PM my partner/group. I promise. Pinky swear. andrea

Blog Entries
    :lol: I'm so happy that there is some "swearing" going on in here!!:lol:

I also vow and declare and swear to keep in touch with everybody who needs to be kept in touch with, and because I'm so nosey, anyone else who will answer me as well.

I have to keep up......lol...and I swear to stay in touch with my group. I have the luxury of Terri being close enough to kick my butt if I don't....hehehehhe.

seemingly in the land of infants & toddlers!
    Quote Originally Posted by ligia
    You ALL will have to swear to keep in good communication with each other throughout this year.
    I do
    8-)
    I so do too!!

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking that Terri should put this "swear in requirement" in the official rules :lol: :lol:

I swear and swear and swear to answer anyone who contacts me. Oh yeah, and to keep in touch with whomever I am supposed to.

I sleep in a king size bed. Between my Bernina and my Dell! Oh yeah...I will keep in touch!

I do solemnly swear to stay in communication with whoever I am suppose to communicate with,and that is the truth.

On my honor, I will try to communicate clearly, ship on time, take pictures before I ship and live by the IRR3 law :D

Quote Originally Posted by lfw045
    I have to keep up......lol...and I swear to stay in touch with my group. I have the luxury of Terri being close enough to kick my butt if I don't....hehehehhe.
    Yep, and I have your addy and TomTom to get me to your house! lmao

Ok, for all of you that SWEAR, I'm copying and pasting ALL of it so you are all now in a binding contract. I'll send it to my lawyer to have her look it over.(I like female lawyers)
    If any of you bail....remember, I have your addys and roadtrips CAN AND WILL BE made to take your stash! hehe

Those of you who still want to join, please PM me with your information. BE SURE TO READ THE RULES ON PAGE 1 of the sign up thread.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Hm, I don't know that side of her. Bet she is still cute when she kicks.

Oh shoot - there's rules?

I don't kick hard, well....sometimes lol

Yes, there are rules, but I'm sure you can follow them. There aren't many.
    Oh, MadQuilter..if you aren't nice to me, I will "spreken ze deutche" on you or what little bit I know. lmao Ich liebe dich! :) :) :)

This is a LUXURY?? :shock: :shock: Headed to consult my Noah Webster . . . hmmm, not quite the same defiinition. LOL! Too funny!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leota
    On my honor, I will try to communicate clearly, ship on time, take pictures before I ship and live by the IRR3 law :D
    Took the words right out of my mouth. I swear also,

Quote Originally Posted by missgigglewings
    I sleep in a king size bed. Between my Bernina and my Dell! Oh yeah...I will keep in touch!
    I forgot to say I swear! so:On my honor, I will try to communicate clearly, ship on time, take pictures before I ship and live by the IRR3 law

Blog Entries
    Dang it Terri...I should have started the swearing in thing for the last IRR!!! Looks like it will do the trick though!! :lol: :lol:

Dang it Terri...I should have started the swearing in thing for the last IRR!!! Looks like it will do the trick though!! :lol: :lol:
    LOL Patti.
    They are now remembering that I WILL do roadtrips! I'm not stuck on the pebble anymore. hehehe

I swear to do my best.... will that work?
    I'd also like to swear not to post just as a volcano grounds all post, but I'm not sure I can do that!

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast