Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sew and Sew Machine

Smile Sew and Sew Machine

My kids gave me a cute little sew and sew for Mothers day. has anyone had experience with this. It looks like it can do some piecing and I can take it anywhere. The cutness factor alone is a keeper, but I want to use it. What do you think!!!
    groovey

Blog Entries
    Is this it? The reviews for it on Amazon are mixed:
    http://www.amazon.com/Michley-LSS-20...ws/B0021L931S/

I had to get one because it was so darn cute and at that time I only was able to sew at my kitchen table so it was a huge chore to get everything out to do a quick mend. The little machine does work and is a novelty - but the stitches were too big to use for anything serious. Can't remember if I got it for a birthday or Mother's Day - I still have it and take it out from time to time just to play with it. It is kind of the "toy machine" I wanted as a child and never got. Enjoy!

Blog Entries
    i got a similar machine at a drug store. it does work, but it is definitely not for the serious sewist.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.