Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Shopping trip to Nancy's Notions

Blog Entries
    My DH and I took a road trip recently to Nancys Notions in Beaver Dam WI. Spent more than planned, but DH sat in front of the TV in a comfortable chair and didn't stop me! I was able to pick up items I cant get close to home. It was a nice road trip, something we had talked about for some time. Didnt ask about taking a tour of the distribution center, but would certainly have liked to have done that if in fact they do have them. I have a Babylock Ellegante, so of course I was drooling over all the things I couldn't have. I shop the catalog online, and it was refreshing to see a lot of the items up close. If you get the chance to go, they are very friendly and helpful. I am sure we will drive over again before too long. I have already started a shopping list!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCsews2
    DH sat in front of the TV in a comfortable chair and didn't stop me!
    That sounds like a good idea to keep the hubbies happy and occupied. Sounds like you had a good time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCsews2
    DH sat in front of the TV in a comfortable chair and didn't stop me!
    That wouldn't be necessary for my DH. he is so relieved I don't invite him to go on my road shopping/sewing trips he doesn't care what I buy.

I would love to visit Sewing with Nancy's store!
    8-)

Her shop is thinking of our better halves.......I wish more stores would think that way......We could get bigger stashes!! lol lol