Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Shops in San Antonio and Dallas?

Shops in San Antonio and Dallas?

Hi everyone,
    I get to travel a bit over the next couple of weeks to both San Antonio and Dallas. I'd love to visit some quilt shops - anyone have any suggestions? Thanks very much!

In Dallas, there are tons of quilt stores. Modern- Urban Spools in Casa Linda Plaza. Batiks - Fabric Fanatics in Plano. Huge inventories - Pieced Together in Mesquite and Quilt Country in Lewisville. Nice people - Sew Lets Quilt It in Richardson. There are lots of others, but these are the ones I frequent. Also, there's a couple of outlets that are worth visiting. Golden D'or on Harry Hines has a mixture of name brands from last year and proprietary fabrics. I've found some good buys at C&C on Perth (I think), which is a couple of blocks from Golden D'or. Usually, you can find an internet coupon for 15% off online for Golden D'or. They are particularly good for "I spy" fabric. They sometimes have 25 or 30% off sales (with coupon) on Holiday weekends. Just sign up online for their mailing list.

bkay

Thanks!

Bkay, thank you very much for this information! I will plan my trip so I can visit as many of these as possible.

I agree with bkay there are lots of shops in the Dallas area. here is a link to a shop hop map that may help you plan. note there are more shops than this, not all participated in the shop hop. https://siterepository.s3.amazonaws...._fall_2017.pdf
    Peggy

"Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
    -Chinese proverb
    http://peggybsquilting.blogspot.com/