Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Should I take a pic of sewing room? >

Should I take a pic of sewing room?

Should I take a pic of sewing room?

Old 12-19-2020, 05:10 AM

Default Should I take a pic of sewing room?

Walked into my sewing room today and I stopped, looked around, and gasped! Room is so nice and tidy. Cutting table cleared off, sewing table functional, UFOs on hangers. DH came in and said what happened? It's so clean?

Maybe gnomes heard quilters are NOT happy with their activities and have changed their game plan.

Anyway I SHOULD be able to get a lot done today. I've planned for a basting day for two days an never got to it. Hopefully I can do it today.

Oh, I see what they did! All fabric that was left over from previous project(s) on the cutting board is in a container on the ironing board! Well, I can deal with that container later. I'll just move it into the fabric room...lol.
Old 12-19-2020, 05:34 AM

I have to get to my sewing room soon. At least I know where most things are, but not where they belong. LOL
You should take a picture now so you know what you want your room to always look like.
Old 12-19-2020, 05:35 AM
Power Poster

Definitely take Pictures!

And keep copies elsewhere for insurance purposes.
Old 12-19-2020, 06:50 AM

Well... Believing is seeing. Pictures please. Lol. Just kidding. Stand in the doorway and pat yourself on the back! Oh, and thank the gnomes for their temporary insanity.
Old 12-19-2020, 09:07 AM

My sewing room looks to be hit by a tornado right now. IF I am not sewing then I am here or with DH. I don't even take time to cook these days. Though I am going to try cooking a roast tomorrow. I can find everything I need for any quilting project and that is the most important thing right now.. After the holidays I figure, in the cold of the winter, I will tackle cleaning this room.