Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Singer Anniversary edition anyone? >

Singer Anniversary edition anyone?

Singer Anniversary edition anyone?

Old 01-26-2012, 07:30 AM

[QUOTE=sew.annie;4912143]I have posted several times how much I love this machine. Yes I think it will look neat next to all my other machines...as I said everyone has an opinion about everything...my opinion is I love my Singers new and old can't wait to add this to my collection...bought it last nite before it even aired on HSN...just couldn't wait as soon as they put it online I got it ....sew happy!![/QUOTE

Congrats. Please post photos and your comments on your new machine after you get her. I think a lot of us would be interested.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:29 AM

Here's a Utube video on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96cjw...eature=related
Old 01-28-2012, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by sew.annie View Post
I have posted several times how much I love this machine. Yes I think it will look neat next to all my other machines...as I said everyone has an opinion about everything...my opinion is I love my Singers new and old can't wait to add this to my collection...bought it last nite before it even aired on HSN...just couldn't wait as soon as they put it online I got it ....sew happy!!
I stumbled upon it on the morning of Jan. 26th....its release date. I was in awe.....it is so "COOL" looking. Just had to have it so I ordered it. My sister thinks I am "NUTS"......but then, we each have our own devices.....right?!? I am looking forward to its delivery next week. It will be joining my growing collection of sewing machines that fascinate me.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:32 AM

I think we will all be happy with our choice...lots of those machines were order. It's gonna look so awesome next to my treadle and fw...we will have to take pics.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:47 AM

A friend of mine purchased one from HSN and was so not impressed that it went right back. Not worth the crazy price for fancy plastic!