Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: State Flower Fabric

State Flower Fabric

I'm looking for a collection of State Flower fabrics. Keepsake Quilting offered the collection a couple of years ago, but they are no longer available. I'd like to be able to buy them all at once, but maybe I'll have to collect them singly. I know that if they are available, you guys will find them! Thanks for all of your help.
    Cindy

I bought a box many years ago from Keepsake. It might have been close to eight years ago. I think the fabric was by Northcott but I am not sure if I want to part with it. The fabrics are so nice and thick. I did see some on ebay but you have to buy individual FQs.

I looked. There are 41 state flowers, some share the same flower, there is a pattern that comes with the box and it is by Northcott. I do think FabriQuilt also came out with a mini line of state flowers more recently.
    Last edited by Annaquilts; 08-17-2013 at 06:45 AM.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    PM'd you. I have some.
    "From hence only infer that an Englishman, of all men, ought not to despise foreigners as such and I think the inference is just, since what they are today, we were yesterday, and tomorrow they will be like us"
    Daniel De Foe -The True Englishman