Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Suzie Q Quilts -  Fantastic Customer Service and Great Prices!!! >

Suzie Q Quilts - Fantastic Customer Service and Great Prices!!!

Suzie Q Quilts - Fantastic Customer Service and Great Prices!!!

Old 01-28-2013, 08:54 PM

Default Suzie Q Quilts - Fantastic Customer Service and Great Prices!!!

I stumbled across http://www.suzieqquilts.com/ while doing the Fab Shop Hop earlier this month. I have been looking for a certain fabric in the Moda Ruby collection and I needed 4 yards at a minimum. This must have been one of the more popular prints as most stores are sold out or if they have any it is $11-$14/ yard and that is more than I can or am willing to pay. When I do the shop hop, I try not to linger on the sites due to the tempation. I noticed that they had the Ruby Collection so I took a look. I couldn't believe it when I saw that they had the fabric that I was looking for and it was only $6.99/yard. SHIPPING IS ONLY $5.00!!! I decided last Friday around midnight that I was going to order the fabric. I placed my order and and after reading the confirmation, I realized that I had only ordered 4 yards (I had decided that I wanted 6 yards). I sent an email right away and got a reply back Saturday around noon stating she had added the 2 yards to my order and charged me accordingly. I got a shipping confirmation later that my package would go out Priority Mail on Monday. Imagine my surprise when I opened my mailbox this evening and there was my fabric!!! I am adding this site to my "go to" list!

Check out the online store - she has great fabrics at fantastic prices and SHIPPING IS ONLY $5.00!!!
Old 01-28-2013, 09:36 PM

nice website .... great selection of sale fabrics, lots of information ... only downside is size of fabric pictures, just wish they showed a little more of the fabric and better description. Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-29-2013, 02:42 AM

I have used this site for patterns notions and material the delivery is fantastic and quick especially I ally to me in the UK.