Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Sweet pea online store >

Sweet pea online store

Sweet pea online store

Old 12-14-2014, 10:19 AM

Default Sweet pea online store

Hi everyone. I'm running out of a fabric I need for a project I'm working on. I've found more at the Sweet pea online fabric store. Has anyone used them? If so, was their service good? Do you know if there are any discount codes available. I almost never order anything online (I know, it's terribly old fashioned). I looked at the places I remembered reading about here (Hancocks of Paducah, Connecting Threads, MSQC), but it's out of stock or not available there, so Sweet pea it is!

Thank you for your help. This really is the nicest forum!
Old 12-14-2014, 11:44 AM
Power Poster

I have recently bought from two online quilt shops I had never heard of before just to get the fabric that I wanted. Both transactions were handed promptly. If you have a PayPal account, you just might pay using them since if anything happens to the order, at least you are protect by PayPal.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:49 AM

Well I ended up ordering from Sweet Pea and hooray, my fabric is here! I called the morning after I placed the order, mostly just for reassurance that I'd ordered it correctly. The lady who runs the shop was lovely and my fabric is just slightly over the amount I ordered, so I'm a happy quilter today!
Old 12-18-2014, 12:01 PM

Thanks for the feedback on another fabric source! Will have to add them to my list.