Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Take Two quilt project

Take Two quilt project

Several months ago I found a project for a quilt group called Take Two. As I recall you worked in a team with a partner and used two yards or two different fabrics to make a crib size quilt as a team. It was a rail fence style quilt. One person cut while the other sewed. It could be done in a few hours. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I tried to search for it on this site, but found nothing. I seem to recall the person who posted it redirected us to another site, but don't recall which one. I would like to use this for our guild, but can't seem to find the copy I ran off or the site. Thanks for the help. Donna

If it is the same Take Two pattern I found on here, it is by www.kickassquilts.com. I tonly takes 2 fabrics. I ahve made sereral quilts with this pattern and I make various sizes. I actually have one half sewn right now. Good luck.

I can't get the link to open

Sylvia

Blog Entries
    ​We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone.

YES!!!!!!! Wow, good job! That's the quilt. How do you guys find all this so quickly? I'm amazed. Thank you so much. Donna

Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa

Thanks for the link, diamondee. This would be great to use a variety of novelty fabrics for the focus fabric. It would make a great I Spy quilt.

I made one for my "New Year's Day quilt". I make a lap quilt on New Year's Day, I make some thing quick and easy. I want to start the year off on a positive foot.
    old wives tale says what ever you do on New Year's Day is what you will do all year. I started and finished a quilt. Last year I paid bills and taxes, and did laundry on New Year's Day....all year all I did was laundry and pay bills.
    Not this year..
    Very fun and quick quilt. started at about 10:30 and finished the binding at about 8 that evening. I had fun!

Let us see it when done.
    Wayne & Gabriele, the married quilters.