Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Tell me what you will be sewing tonight? >

Tell me what you will be sewing tonight?

Tell me what you will be sewing tonight?

Old 01-26-2013, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by girliegirl View Post
Tell me, tell me! I will be working on my purples! Around the world.................... for my Aunt Mae.... She sure could use a quilt in this cold weather..
I saw a photo of a Chinese lattice gate - ironwork. I figured out a pattern. I hope to finish the top today.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:10 AM

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

LOL absolutely no sewing tonite, we have friends in from Alaska so we are going to be busy ..
Old 01-26-2013, 08:20 AM

I just started a quilt for my GS who is due on April 23rd. It has a convergence background and I am appliqueing on it. Hopefully it will be finished in time since I tend to get quilts about 3/4 of the way finished and then get distracted by some new pretty thing I just have to make.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:21 AM

Taking a break from sewing costumes for "King and I" at our community theater and working on sundresses from fabric I just brought back from Hawaii.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:25 AM

worked on my tumbler quilt this morning...16 more rows to do...but stopping to start another one for a friend. When she was visiting from FL she stopped off with some fabric for me to make her son...that was at Thanksgiving...I feel bad that I have not even started it but I have many projects...time to get that done and off my mind
Old 01-26-2013, 09:00 AM

A french braid quilt as you go project. It is not the easiest thing I have done but determined to finish it this week-end. May put it away for one of my grandchildren when weddings start to pop up....
Old 01-26-2013, 09:05 AM

I am currently working on several quilts but the one I want to finish right away is the Irish Chain, just not enough sewing time, I tend to cut fabric for one quilt and think, well I need this color for that quilt there, while I'm cutting I might as well do the strips I need for the sashing on that, well that just needs the binding etc.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:19 AM

I put together a jelly roll quilt out of red/white and blue (my favorite color combo!) I would love to finish it this weekend but have to go out of town Sat evening. Maybe I will get to it on Sunday. I have a star/banner groovey board pattern for my long-arm that I am just dying to try out!
Old 01-26-2013, 09:22 AM

I'll be working on "Easy as Pie Layer Cakes". The pattern was just put out recently on the Moda Bake Shop site. Being a newbie, creating the HST will be interesting. This is a comfort quilt for a 7 yr. old with CF. She is such a sweet thing. She will be totally surprised(that's a fun part and using stash too).
We are expecting freezing rain during the night tonight, travel will be questionable tomorrow, so I know what I will be doing tomorrow too.
Running to Joanns today going to try the Sidewinder Deluxe, I have a couple of Xmas gift cards burning a hole in my purse. Hope I like it!
Old 01-26-2013, 11:08 AM

I am working on a couple of baby quilts for my grand daughter who is having a baby girl. I have 6 quilt tops to quilt. I just got back from a long Texas vacation , so I will be busy for the next couple of weeks. It does feel nice to be back in my sewing room.