Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thirty One bags

Thirty One bags

I am going to a Thirty One party next week. You know - the cute little bags... http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/

Anyway - I know there are a hundred uses for the in relation to fabric storage. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Had not seen these before. Look useful for all sorts of things.

Would probably work well to take all your materials to a class.

Blog Entries
    my cousin gave me one for my BD. Don't know the dimensions, but it holds flat folds of fabric. I put long cuts that I got for backing in it. It also has the removable top.
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Blog Entries
    Not sure what they call the one I have. It is the large under-bed storage for me.....don't know how many projects I have in it! Also the cooler bag. Very pretty in bold b&w print. Want to get the large purse/bag....lots of pockets.

I have the large utility tote. It is awesome! It holds everything I need when going to a sit & sew. Also held tons of fabric, batting, and a box of sewing tools when we went on vacation in the RV Memorial weekend.

I got 2 of those round open things...i use them for scraps. They are pretty and make it easy to toss my scraps into. I love Thirty One.

Blog Entries
    I have several of the large utility totes. They hold a closet full! or it seems to. I can take everything I need for a workshop or class in one. The large utility totes are so much better then plastic bins to store stash and much prettier. Easy to remove items from it and lightweight. It is very well made. A friend's DD sell them so my friend always lets me know when there is a buy one get one special.
    Got fabric?

sounds like the new "Tupperware" party ;-)
    I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health - Voltaire

These are great bags!! I love mine! I have the lunch bag and a wallet! I also have the large tote which is great for carying my stuff to classes!!! I am thinking of having a party soon cause I like the items somuch!!!

I like the organizing utility tote for going to classes. I used mine at the NC Quilt Symposium a few weeks ago and it made it very easy to stay organized for the classes. I repacked each evening so that I would have the right tools/supplies for each class.

Cheers, K

Blog Entries
    My daughter sells 31 bags, I have lots of bags that she has given me, because when they have close out and discontinued items you can get them real cheap. These bags are a little spendy but they are really nice. I use the cosmetic bag for my purse and carry my work IPAD in it. I have the rolling suitcase that I took to Dallas Tx and held all my clothes for the 4 days, cosmetic organizer, wall organizer, the basket type you can label and put in the cubes and on. they have an unbelievable amount of stuff. casserole carriers, coolers, and more.

I have the large utility tote in my SUV to store blankets and other stuff for when I'm taking the grand babies. I also have one of their hang up organizers and a couple of totes as well. Some were gifts and others I bought at parties. The are very useful.

New to me. Can some do some "splainin" so this old broad can follow the thread? Thanks

I love my large utility tote. I use it to haul stuff to class, but it would make good storage too.
    Dianne

Thirty One bags

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieToQuilting View Post
    I have the large utility tote. It is awesome! It holds everything I need when going to a sit & sew. Also held tons of fabric, batting, and a box of sewing tools when we went on vacation in the RV Memorial weekend.
    I, too, have the large utility tote. I love taking it to the sit & sews I go to, holds almost everything I take. I also have a couple of the smaller bags & love them as well. Plus to all of them they are very sturdy.

The bags look very useful. To take to classes, take on vacation, flea market shopping, etc. Lots of uses.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Carolynjo, You can google 31 and get a link to their catalogue. I have a few. They are nice to carry things to school (I teach kdg) and I have also used to carry to sewing classes. I keep the lg utility tote in the back of my SUV...it is handy to toss smaller shopping bags in so I don't have to make several trips into the house. I also have the lunch bag...it is wonderful and a larger cooler bag that is nice to take when I am planning to stop at a meat mkt in a city about 25 miles from home. I have given several as gifts, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cminor View Post
    I am going to a Thirty One party next week. You know - the cute little bags... http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/

Anyway - I know there are a hundred uses for the in relation to fabric storage. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    My daughter bought me one for Christmas. It is long and deep and great for taking my fabric and projects to quilt camp.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    First time I've heard of this. They look great. I have so many bags and got rid of a few also.

I received a lunch bag with my name on it and a large open tote with 'sew creative' on it. Perfect for my current work in progress. I just throw everything in there as I go. At end of project easy to put various items away.
    Quilting makes me happy!..

Power Poster
    I can't find in the catalog what I bought, but it is a tote about the size of a purse and it has pockets on both ends and 3 pockets on the side and nothing on the other side. I use that for my quilting stuff.
    SueDor

Never heard of them before, but they look nice and sounds like people that have them are pleased with the quality.
    Lisa

Can someone tell me, are they fabric or what are they made out of?
    Esther

Oh I say buy buy and buy. Love these bags.I have 5 different ones.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast