Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
type of cutting mat >

type of cutting mat

type of cutting mat

Old 08-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
mrsjdt's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 482

Just a short time ago someone mentioned "another type of mat" (something to do with "higher eduacation?" DUH!) I've tried a search and came up with nothing...it's probably right under my nose...but I didn't see it. Anyone remember?
mrsjdt is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 10:02 AM
Super Member
natalieg's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Montana
Posts: 1,073

Alvin cutting mats. I buy mine at the college bookstores. If you search for alvin you can find the post. There was a misspelling in the title.
natalieg is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 10:23 AM
Power Poster
BellaBoo's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Front row
Posts: 14,648

Industries that use a lot of gaskets usually make their own and have rolls of different gasket material. A lot of it is just like the rotary cutting mats but of course has no measuring lines. If you have a mill supply store in your area check to see what gasket material they have. It's great to line tabletops in the sewing room.
BellaBoo is offline  
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
spartan quilter
07-11-2011 12:00 AM
01-30-2011 05:18 PM
09-22-2010 02:33 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.