Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
UFO list getting smaller >

UFO list getting smaller

UFO list getting smaller

Old 09-27-2011, 06:58 PM

I have been at the sewing machine, Ironing board, cutting table, and long arm since 7:00Am it is now 7:55 PM and my UFO list has shrank! sewed on labels- 3 quilts, applied binding to 1 double bed quilt, put on last border and quilted (on LA) a 58 X 68 lap quilt, binding cut will attach on thursday. As of now all my finished tops have been quilted!!YEAH!! Doin the happy dance! My UFO list is down to 2 quilts cut out (1-I have started sewing) and one Paper pieced wall hanging, started in a class, one day and I should have it done too. Tomarrow my guild is having a sew in to make quilt tops, each member has been asked to donate 2 1/2 strips for the project, I have enough to make at least 2 or maybe 3 bed size quilts. I still need to sort out more of my scraps but to tired to keep going tonight. The next two weeks are filling up fast so may not get back to sewing for a few days but I am going to get these UFO done and out of here before Christmas! Thanks for listening to me run off at the mouth but it has been a productive day for me. Hope yours has been as good!
Old 09-27-2011, 07:08 PM

Yay for you! Sleep well, friend!
I, too, accomplished a lot. Took a 4 hour nap this morning to fend off a headache. Fixed lunch for hubby and I, finished quilting the quilt in the LA, met a friend for a pedicure, picked up kids... twice..., helped son with math homework, and cut out appliques for tshirt project for a customer, did the dishes, and spent some time re-admiring the quilt I finished today. It is, afterall, one for ME!
Old 09-27-2011, 10:21 PM

Good for you! That is my plan now that my DH is gone for a while hunting. Lots of things to finish. Hopfully I will be as successful as you.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:10 AM

I love days like that!
Old 09-28-2011, 03:14 AM

I'm jealous!! Good for you!! :thumbup:
Old 09-28-2011, 03:15 AM

Don't you have days when you feel like all you have done is just spin your wheels? What a blessing when you can have a productive day like you just had! Good for you!