Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
upholstery samples-yes, again-I know , how many times can we talk about uphostery samples? >

upholstery samples-yes, again-I know , how many times can we talk about uphostery samples?

upholstery samples-yes, again-I know , how many times can we talk about uphostery samples?

Old 07-15-2011, 04:11 AM

I'm also thinking about making little stuffed teddy bears, the 2-d ones-the flat ones with just 2 pieces of fabric. I think some of the decorator fabrics would make really cute stuffed animals.

I think I'll look into hot pads and trivits. and maybe do the crazy block techinique to make bigger pieces of fabric from the small samples.

Anyone else have any links to suggestions?

Thanks
Old 07-15-2011, 11:53 AM

They are not going to iron right. Some will not dry in dryer either. They are mixed with various kinds so the temperature would be hard to get so they would iron and not melt. I would use them on things that wouldn't require washing (some are dry clean only). Since you have the books look at the cleaning codes (listed in back of book) by letters http://www.interiormall.com/cat/howt...aningcodes.htm