Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Using Blue Jeans for quilts

QM
    I went looking for something else and found a picture of the denim baby quilt as a WIP. I later changed the center cornerstones and did more fringing of the denim.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by QM; 10-07-2012 at 11:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    I am making a denim cathedral window...i saw it on one of the boards...just google the three words and you should find some samples.
    HisPatchwork

Hi there I m are my grandson an abc quilt with my old blue jeans and used very part I could.i even used the pockets and made envelopes and mad e flaps so if really looked like an envelope and told him he could put his treasures in there..he was so cute and asked me what are treasures Grandma? The best thing is I embroidered this quilt and did not have to use a stabilizer.Then I put the furry fleece on the back and wrapped it around to make the binding ..It turned out so neat And finally I embroidered the words "LOVE letters all over it" It was so fun..his name was Thomas so on the turtle for T I put Thomas the Turtle

Blog Entries
    I made a queen sized rag quilt and used the leather tags as a decorative addition to the blocks.
    Friends are the most important ingredient in the recipe of life.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4