Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Wall Mart fabrics >

Wall Mart fabrics

Wall Mart fabrics

Old 06-16-2010, 07:31 AM

Our WM still carries fabric, although not nearly as much as they used to before they remodeled the store. And they are talking about a Super WM being built that may or may not carry fabric. We live in a small town that has two LQS(now three as one more just opened up last week????). That is the only fabric stores within a 90 mile radius.

If you do have fabric, but cannot find the pattern, go to the AENathans website: http://www.aenathan.com/, click on quilt of the month at the top and they have all the free patterns you can print. They do run out of material for these patterns quickly, but if you want, I can to go WM and buy whatever you need if they still have it. Just PM me and I will see what I can do.

I buy the material whenever they have a pattern I like and put it aside for when I retire and don't have the money to buy a lot of fabric. I call it my "Retirement Fund".
Old 06-17-2010, 05:16 PM

I agree BellaBoo....I loved the Memories fabric (May QOM) and think it is pretty good quality....again I'd like to thank you..I never knew about the Quilt of the Month until I ran across your thread. I will now check at the beginning of each month to see what it will be.

And I thank all of you for writing ...I sure wish all the WM's would continue their fabrics....here in Naples there is only 1 LQS and Joanne's. Hopefully the 2 WM's here will continue their fabric dept.

So Sandybeach you have a good idea. I plan to buy what patterns and materials I like too.

hugs.....SG