Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Wanted...a couple of patterns >

Wanted...a couple of patterns

Wanted...a couple of patterns

Old 01-31-2015, 10:39 AM

Default Wanted...a couple of patterns

This is the first time I have been on a message board so I hope I am doing is right.
I would really really like to find a couple of patterns that I have been looking long and hard for.
Just wondering if anybody knows how to find the following baby quilt patterns...
Pond Pals
This was in the Quiltmaker's Favorites magazine Winter 2008....have tried to buy the magazine on their website but it just keeps coming up with an error response.
Also looking for
Jungle Friends
I think the pattern is by Willow something. Have found a couple of sites that had the pattern once but are out now.
Thanks for your time.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-31-2015 at 12:08 PM. Reason: pm
Old 01-31-2015, 11:15 AM
Power Poster

I would do a search on eBay and save the search so that they will send you an e-mail when the pattern or magazine is listed for sale by a seller. Have you ever contacted Quiltmaker directly???
Old 01-31-2015, 11:46 AM
Power Poster

Register on eBay and put in a search for the magazine; they will email you when one is listed. You will get others too but, if you are patient, eventually that magazine will come up.

Also look regularly on Amazon. Currently they have the 2007 issue of that magazine. Again, it's quite likely to appear on Amazon at some point.

Also put an ISO (In Search Of) posting on the QB here, in the appropriate section. You can also join the groups sewitsforsale and QuiltersFleaMarket at groups.yahoo.com and make ISO posts there. Re-do the ISO posts about once a month in all places.

Do the same for the "Jungle Friends" pattern.

Edit: Here is a link to the magazine on Amazon. You can have Amazon email you as soon as someone posts one for sale there:
http://www.amazon.com/Quiltmakers-Fa...dp/B001LNP3D4/

Last edited by Prism99; 01-31-2015 at 11:50 AM.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:28 PM

I have emailed Quiltmakers but have not hear back yet...Thanks so much for the ebay idea...will be sure to do it.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:34 PM

Thanks so much for all of the options...I'm sure one will work.
Also some new things I didn't know about so new things for me to learn which is always good lol
Thanks again
Old 01-31-2015, 08:07 PM

Welcome to the board! I'm sure some of the suggestions above will get you what you need. froggyintexas
Old 01-31-2015, 11:19 PM

It looks like these two companies may still have jungle friends available for purchase:
http://www.thepatternpeddlers.com/wbd.htm or http://jenscreativestudios.webs.com/...baydesigns.htm
Old 02-02-2015, 05:00 AM

While these may not be the specific patterns you are looking for, I have a book by Kim Schaefer, entitled "quilts, bibs, blankies...oh my!" There is an undersea and a jungle animal pattern each. If you can't find what you are looking for you might try these
Old 02-02-2015, 06:12 AM

www.quiltmaker.com › issues

Here is Pond pals