Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Wanted someone ! >

Wanted someone !

Wanted someone !

Old 09-04-2009, 04:58 AM

:oops: Hello Everyone,
My name is Tess(Theresa) I have a delema,I am trying to make my grandaughter a (my 1st rag blanket) for her 2nd Birthday!I have( 4) 6.5"
sqs that r going to go in the blanket,but I do not own an embroirery machine,so I am looking to recruit someone to embroider on 2 of the blocks I will pay you for the embrodiery & ship it to you & back to me,I will send as I said the 4 blocks so there would be enough so if you need to have extra,all I want is her name:
[b]Olivia Marjorie on 1 block & on the 2nd block I would like Happy 2nd Birthday with maybe a cupcake with candle if someone has that ability!I would pay rite away,either paypal or I could send a m/o or check which ever u prefer! I need it soooon her B-day is Oct 6,so time is of the esence,stitching can be purple,yellow,even pink,what ever I can also send some swatches( so u can choose best stitch color I would trust your judgement),also blocks r brown so they r easy simple color to work with flannel~ of the fabs used in blanket its a halloween/fall blanket since my daughter considers her a halloween baby! lol So if anyone can help I need an answer today really! Hope some one can respond to this soon before I have to try other sites because I would really love to add this to my GD bkeepsake Blankis I thought it would be a beautiful touch!
So please get back to me soon!

Thanx so much for taking time to read this post!
Tess :-) [b]
Old 09-04-2009, 07:41 AM

I'm sending you a PM. :)