Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What's on your Christmas list? >

What's on your Christmas list?

What's on your Christmas list?

Old 12-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Power Poster

All I want for Christmas if for my son to find a job!
Old 12-15-2012, 05:33 PM

LOVE the wrapped TP - as well as the reciprocal gifts to husbands, lol. What were they thinking?? I don't like my DH to get me gifts - he is famous for finding something "like" what I asked for but less expensive. If there's something I really want, I'd rather have money toward it and pay the rest myself than something that is really not what I wanted. An example: Instead of a wool Icelandic sweater, I got a cardigan from K-mart. It's not that he couldn't afford the one I wanted, just doesn't see the point in spending the money.

I am thrilled we will be spending the day with our DD's and the older one's fiance. As they live 5 hrs away, and younger DD is away at college, I don't often have everyone in the same place, so that is what I really wanted. My family doesn't seem to get it, though - they nag for gift lists.

After struggling I came up with a quilting magazine subscription for Quiltmaker - Bonnie Hunter has a column every month and I love her patterns. Also the American Patchwork 2013 quilt calendar. Both were $20-ish, so within the girls budgets. Might add that puzzle that was linked previously, it's darling!
Old 12-15-2012, 06:37 PM

I don't actually need anything. I have it all - too much of it. I even have the new ipod dock so that I can listen to my audiobooks. Ok.. I could use an endless supply of seam rippers. Always losing the darn things.

FREE Quilting Newsletter