Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you browse here the most - weekends or week days?

Blog Entries
    I usually browse every morning except Sunday and then I do it in the afternoon. I spend way too much time on here whenever I get on. Love this site.

Blog Entries
    I come in and out when I can. Always alot going on here, but I always find time for it. And yep, it is very addictive

Blog Entries
    This is definitely not a "waste time" situation. You are learning lots of valuable info and destressing at the same time. I think your boss should give you more time during the day to be here.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSewing
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    It seems like I'm here 24/7.
    Well, you sure couldn't schedule my time here if you were a stalker since I come and go. I am also in the late-night-club, and "during lunch hour" waste time association.
    :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by lynnsim
    Since I'm retired, my time is my own. I've come in during the week, during the weekend, and even during the night. This group has been addictive for me since I found it. But a good addiction!
    I do the same! I am also retired.

I'm retired, and all days are equally available. Actually, I usually check in in the morning while DH is still asleep but sometimes (as today) in the afternoon when I need a break from more strenuous stuff (like gardening).

Every day.

MNM

I have often wondered if the most people browse the posts on weekends or week days? Days or evenings? I tend to have more time on the weekends, or is it because I don't have a life? During the week, I pop in now and then, but usually very involved in work. The weekends are my play time. After I clean on Saturday morning, I tend to get ideas and inspiration from the quilting board then go to the sewing room.

Is there any score board for when the most users are online?
    All day every day, when I hear that I have a message I come running. You think you don't have a life . Ha
    Clean what on Saturday? Another HA MNM

Usually I spend more time on here on weekends. It's hard to get the computer away from my husband during the week. Since he's retired, you would think that he would be done with the computer by the time I get home from work!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnsim
    Since I'm retired, my time is my own. I've come in during the week, during the weekend, and even during the night. This group has been addictive for me since I found it. But a good addiction!
    I agree about the addiction. I feel support and friendship, even when it isn't about quilting.
    I live on here, just glad they don't charge rent.

It doesn't matter if it's weekdays or weekends, I'm here a lot :o), and I wonder why I don't get any quilting or projects done. Hmmmmmmmm! Think there might be some connection :o) But I love this board so what else can I say :o)

me too, though I don't always say a lot. I love looking at the pictures and just seeing what everyone has to say. I am totally addicted to this website!!!

I check whats happen'in out here several times a day.
    I love it!!
    simple quilter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Qbee
    All the time!! If I spent half the time on my quilting as I do on here I would be selling quilts!! ROFL! :D
    I have to go along with Qbee. I stay on here too much. I just love to see what everybody else is doing . I love the pretty quilts. I check it out first thing in the morning and last thing at night. LOL

sassy granny

usually spend more time in the mornings through the week, but have been on this weekend a good bit.

I enjoy reading and looking at the quilts that others are doing or have done. I should be doing some other things instead. During the week I am looking in the morning. I just signed up this past week so i probably be on more often and loged in. I just think this is a wonderful place to be. Thank you for having this.

Blog Entries
    My quilting time has become the time while my Ipad is charging. LOL I used to do a quilt every 3 weeks. This last one took me 6 weeks. Woke up at 4:05 am reached over grabbed my Ipad and was on the board for an hour before I got sleepy again. Thank you Apple, for an Ipad.

Sunny Southern California, actually Riverside
    Blog Entries
    Stopping by too often yesterday and today. I am enjoying but am new so really do not know anyone. It is fun but back to cleaning sewing room so I can actually finish the Sponge Bob quilt that is my current WIP.

Only check in on days with the letter y in them lol

Blog Entries
    I have often wondered if the most people browse the posts on weekends or week days? Days or evenings? I tend to have more time on the weekends, or is it because I don't have a life? During the week, I pop in now and then, but usually very involved in work. The weekends are my play time. After I clean on Saturday morning, I tend to get ideas and inspiration from the quilting board then go to the sewing room.

I am on this site all the time day or night. Sometimes I spend so much time that I don't get anything done. I really need to get a life!! Glenn

Blog Entries
    I read some come back later a couple times because theres too many hours between postings Like right now I'm here and watching a quilt show getting ideas for when I get my sewing room back only a couple more days til my brother is done with his boat seats I've done a couple hand bindings to hold back the withdrawals but now their down and I'm starting to get a bit jumpy and itchy to do some stitching

Blog Entries
    Do you mean there is a difference? Seems I'm here all of my waking hours. That's why I don't get much done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy9052
    Usually I spend more time on here on weekends. It's hard to get the computer away from my husband during the week. Since he's retired, you would think that he would be done with the computer by the time I get home from work!
    When I retired, I got a laptop for ME - the former "family computer" became his! That's okay, my lap top has newer programs, and lots of quilting and embroidery programs, and I can take it anywhere - - and stay on it as long as I want!!! :lol:

I tend to be on early in the morning (before 8:00), evening and late evening on chat board. Kind of got in a routine. Otherwise, like the rest of you, I'd never get off. More addictive that FB, cuz I'm talking about a subject I'm passionate about and am always learning something new and/or unique.

SaraSewing

I check the board everyday! Not sure if there is a scoreboard or not, however I am on here for the information, the ideas as well as to look at the beautiful photos that some users post.

TreeFrog

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast