Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Where can I find this stencil?

at the foot of the Ouichita Mountains, SE Oklahoma

Where can I find this stencil?

I want to buy this stencil and have googled extensively to find it with no success. I'm hoping some of you might recognize it.

Help will be much appreciated,

Dray
    Attached Images Attached Images

yes...I've googled its name...viewed hundreds of images...and can't find where I found this pic. I really want this stencil. Feeling very frustrated.

I think that is a pantograph for a long arm. I will check out one source and post again.

http://www.annebright.com/shop/searc...gonfly+fantasy

yep..its a pantograph by Anne Bright. I don't think she does stencils. Why don't you try drawing this on paper and then poking holes for pouncing? If it was me, I think I would 'teach' myself by practicing on a white board. I learned how to quilt bees that way.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Anne bright designs. Google it Simply Bright Idea

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    if you go to the site via Buckeye Rose mentioned, just get on the link, you can print it up. I did. You can take each section and enlarge if you want then transfer to your own stencil.

Blog Entries
    It's at this website. Click Fantasy and then click on image #3.

Don't think it's a stencil.

http://www.dcquilt.com/juvenile/
    ranger
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Life...you muddle your way through it and then you die!

Oh my, has she ever got a wonderful selection of pantographs!

Blog Entries
    look up continuous line stencils for something similar you could use. good luck. it's cute.
    "From hence only infer that an Englishman, of all men, ought not to despise foreigners as such and I think the inference is just, since what they are today, we were yesterday, and tomorrow they will be like us"
    Daniel De Foe -The True Englishman

Quote Originally Posted by soccertxi View Post
    http://www.annebright.com/shop/searc...gonfly+fantasy

yep..its a pantograph by Anne Bright. I don't think she does stencils. Why don't you try drawing this on paper and then poking holes for pouncing? If it was me, I think I would 'teach' myself by practicing on a white board. I learned how to quilt bees that way.
    I have done this, but also laminate the paper before I poke holes in it, so it can be used over and over

why not print it and trace it onto golden threads paper and sew through that. it does look like a pantograph but that doesn't mean you can't use it
    Brother (XL-3500i, CV3550, SQ-9050, Dreamweaver XE6200D), Juki MO-2000QVP, Handiquilter Avante

Thanks for helping me. I checked out the Ann Bright site and find that she doesn't offer this pattern in a .pdf file. I've contacted her site asking if that would be possible.

My plan is to copy the image, take it into EQ7 and re-size as a pattern for a quilt I want to use it on. I could do that anyway from the pic...but my conscience won't let me not pay for it. So enable to quiet my inside voice, I've needed to find the site. Thanks for helping me do that. I don't know what I'll do if she says, "no." I quess I'll buy a paper one...since I sure don't need the ones with the long-arm machine formats. I have a Bailey Pro 15 and use it in a sit-down situation.

Again, Thanks