Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Where is it?? >

Where is it??

Where is it??

Old 08-29-2012, 05:21 AM

I live in a motorhome...it's the story of my life!! LOL!!
Old 08-29-2012, 05:32 AM

Location: Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho

It's been over a month and I still can't find that box in my sewing room! And on top of that, my niece is expecting and I bought a book with a pattern for a really nice diaper bag and I searched the whole room for it and it's no place to be found. I paid like $30 for it and need to find it. I already told her I was going to make it for her so she could let everyone know not to get her one. It has lots of patterns in it, is squatty and hardbound with rings, cute as a button, so I'm not just missing it with my eyes. And, I don't even know the name of it to reorder it. The pattern was so perfect! Oh heck!!! I'm going to have to tear my room apart and then I'll find it in another room probably.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:32 AM

oh yes!! I am currently looking for a quilt top that I finally finished for a kids charity quilt made of dogs & cats. I am very organized. I have all my fabric,projects & misc items sorted and in place. I know you're thinking she can't be too organized or she wouldn't be looking high and low for her quilt top!! LOL
Old 08-29-2012, 05:34 AM

When I was a little girl (I went to Catholic school), we were taught if we lost something, say a prayer to St. Anthony: "If by chance, this book should stray into other hands some day, dear St. Anthony, I pray, bring it back without delay." To this day I pray to St. Anthony when I lose something. Funny how you can remember certain things from your childhood.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:56 AM

I bought a quilt kit with soothing fabrics in it and a simple pattern. This was to be started next week after my grands go back to school. After a summer of hanging with them I have been looking forward to some relaxing time at my machine. Well that kit is no where to be found in my little condo. Now I am getting stressed about not finding it. Oh well I do have other things to work on. I do know I have to figure out why the comma won't work on this infernal machine.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:57 AM

I just recently lost a spatula after cleaning out the bowl from making a cake. I swear I put it in the dish washer. Hasn't been seen since and I did look even in the very bottom of the washer. It has been three months now, so brought a new green one. Still looking though.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:19 AM

My hubby says I am the only person in the world who puts things in a safe place to remember it later and never see it again. lol
Old 08-29-2012, 06:34 AM

Once again you wonderful ladies have made me feel so much better....i'm not alone!! Years ago i heard this little quote that fits this thread - and made a cross stitch that hangs on my sewing room wall.....
"Of all the things i've lost - i miss my mind the most". - almost put that as my signature tag !!!
Old 08-29-2012, 06:37 AM

I wsh it was just four pieces of fabric! I've lost a whole set of quilt blocks. I got all the blocks made for a queen size, put them on the shelf in a clear plastic box, and now I can't find them. I've gone thru everything twice, so will give up for now, wait a couple of hrs, maybe days, walk back into the sewing room and with any luck, the box will be right there in front of me
Old 08-29-2012, 06:49 AM

Could you have decided to use the fabric in the past for another project and bundled it up with a pattern? It could be in a bag or box waiting to be discovered.....don't ask how I know.....lol